Scooter Insurance

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Del Sky, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Del Sky

Del Sky Active Member

Rides:
    A "Chinese Thing"
    Hoping to get the Aprillia on the road, from the 1 st August.......just had a quote from Bennetts to add it to my existing insurance.....a total for both mopeds of £80 50p.....I have had dealings with Bennetts before, and know that they are quick to add "service charges"......would it be advisable to ring them before accepting the quote ?

Attached Files:

2. Shunty

Shunty Member

Rides:
    Baotian BT49QT-9
    Every year I use Confused.com
    This year with Carol Nash and renewal quote was a little higher than last year so use Confused . com and got a quote with Carol Nash again but £20 cheaper.
    Work that out !!!!!!

Del Sky likes this.
  3. Del Sky

Del Sky Active Member

Rides:
    A "Chinese Thing"
    Just spoken to a very nice young lady at Bennett's, who assures me that there will be no service charges, or handling charges, because the current insurer don't offer multi bike insurance, and because I am taking out a new policy with one that does.....so £82.15 for both mopeds for a year, I THINK she said that I should also get a refund from the existing policy......we will see nearer 1st August when I accept the quote......

4. Shunty

Shunty Member

Rides:
    Baotian BT49QT-9
    That quote sounds good as I have 2 scoot's now and was thinking about multi bike insurance

Del Sky likes this.