scooter attack

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by steve w, Jul 14, 2009.

1. steve w

steve w Member

Rides:
    03 aerox
    hi am thinkin of buying some parts of them has just wondered if anyone have uesed them before ?? i now that they are not in england and they havent replied back to me email .

2. bertie

bertie Active Member

Rides:
    '93 Skipper LX125
    They are pretty much the worlds largest online store for 50cc scooter parts.
    I have not used them before, but millions of people have and they seem to be very good! I have yet to hear a bad word about them.

Not replying to emails is normal for shops, they hardly check the emails like most people. They are too busy taking phone calls and doing buissness, you will get a reply but maybe not for a while it may be worth while getting on the phone to them.
    They are in Germany I belive, so phone calls wont be too expencive. And have you ever seen the German public transport?? They are spot on with everything, so I guess their postal system is brilliant and packages arrive quickly.

3. Grant

Grant New Member

there a good company i use them for most of the parts i buy delivery is around 3 working days

4. steve w

steve w Member

Rides:
    03 aerox
    thanks for the reply guys think i will give them go and order sum body parts frm dem thanks again.

steve

5. steve w

steve w Member

Rides:
    03 aerox
    hi grant whats is there postage cost like or do they do if you spend over a certain amount its free has wanna get the body kit bt wanna know the price of postage ?

thanks

steve

6. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    bout £10 :good:

7. steve w

steve w Member

Rides:
    03 aerox
    ok thanks mate

8. steve w

steve w Member

Rides:
    03 aerox
    i did order my aerox body kit from scotter attack and was very impressed with them i orded on thuresday afternoon and it was at my door step on monday at 8am i would recommed them to anyone.

9. INO

INO Member

used them many times never had any problems

10. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg
    mate bought a exhaust and it was cracked they wouldnt tek it back