SamRox Project aerox - Regeneration project...

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by Nrg-Sam, Nov 21, 2006.

1. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Just caught up with this thread. Nothing keeps you down does it? Well done, the Rox is well on the way to being alive again, and we've all learned something.

I used to keep my old Bajaj in the back garden, not locked or anything. I didn't think anyone would nick it because it wasn't finished (no seat, petrol tank loose etc etc)

One day I got a call from a mate who was down the park looking for a lost dog. There was some kid down there with my bike trying to start it. He was just going to ride it round the woods. (and then burn it I guess.) When the kid looked up and saw himself surrounded by scooterists, he shat himself and fucked off. Learned my lesson then, everything is chained or locked away now.

Good luck with your bike!

2. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:hitit:

here it is after a hard days work, bit miffed as i think the frame has warped by the heat, doesnt have enough leg room so this frame may need some trolley jack attention :pimp:

also needs a brakelight switch and a seat bucket, and i need do make some metal brackets to replace broken panel tabs, but erm, its not too bad at the mo :nerd:

and that panel needs to come off and be sprayed white but meh... itll be done soon enuff ;)

let me know what ya think peeps

sam :cool:

3. Haresign

Haresign New Member

Rides:
    GPR50 + Peugeot 307
    that looks nice!

Good job.

Why can't I get that finish with can spraying :( :rtfm:

That engine has to have a clean asap! sort it :pimp:

4. superped

superped New Member

Rides:
    italjet dragster 172
    this whole project is sik mate keep it up
    that coulor of blue is sweet
    i seen one of your projects in the twist and go magazine
    well done i enjoyed reading it :punk:

5. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

you mean the green jog? i got that i readers rides

this has been sold to a mate now lol, £200 profit paid for my new toy, theory and a few car lessons :cool:

6. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    Aerox's have fuck all leg room man

7. pow

pow New Member

The all blue looks pretty nice fairplay I thought it would be a bit much but its not

8. Crana

Crana Active Member

I Love that blue ;o

Wish I could find a different background for my rox speed o, I would use yours but I've got the older clocks :'(

9. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

nice bike mate done it up a treat,
    what site did you get that polini speedo background from it looks mint! i wanna design one! wb cheers

10. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

i designed the polini backround myself, and dont bother lol, condensation ruined it in 2 mins

me mates reaprayed the white bits matching blue :wtf: and put a new exhaust on kundo i think?

sam

11. Haresign

Haresign New Member

Rides:
    GPR50 + Peugeot 307
    wots happened with them inner panels?

you got any recent pics of it?

12. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

well i had a mate who became obsessed with the bike from the first time he saw it, and begged me to sell it to him, he sprayed the inner panel white when the bike was still mine, i was fixing the jog and he was fucking me off big time so gave him the spray paint to give him summat to do

'my grandad taught me to spray, he used to spray planes for the raf'

panel had random bits where grass masked it off, dribbles, orange peel and generally shite, then i sold the ped to him and he sprayed it blue which is a bit better but ill leave him to it.

bike cost me around £150ish and made £350 so i was happy :cool: if another ped comes up cheap ill buy one as a runaround, would like a 172 but none of me mates are into peds anymore so its a bit pointless :emb:

sam

13. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    well ye there is.. max tune a 172 and piss on anything your m8's are on.

14. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

i never knew 172 cc piss lol personification haha. oj MC

15. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

yeah but most of us now spend our time offroad and i havent got 2k to spend on a 172 (which would just about buy me a decent base bike and a tuned motor capable of taking on a dtx lol)

i did sorta want to keep going with this aerox but me heart wasnt all there decided to leave peds on a good note if that makes sense :cool:

sam

16. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    nah man, 172 25mm carb and a pipe will piss on a dt bruv o_O

17. chris14

chris14 New Member

u find out anymore info on hu stole and burnt ur old aerox out yet ?

18. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    devine intervention.... (sorry sam, LOL)

19. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

ive heard plenty of rumours, i know it was a few of the gang of lads from the area it was stolen, best i heard was a lad bragging about being one of them (who goes to the behavioural school i used to go to left in year 11)

basically i went in to see my old teacher, she asked about me ped. told her it got burned out by 'some dawley scum'. one of the lads in there said oi blad im from dawley you got a problem you dizzee blud etc etc (talking like this prob works in london not in telford) 'yeah that blue thing with no centrestand and the black one what actually started'

so from this knew it was summat to do with him, bricked his house and none of his gang of faggots came looking for me? :wtf:

not even that bothered anymore, got my payback sorta lol...

sam

20. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

yeah my 172.

which is ac which is ment to be sligtly underpowered to the lc and a 24mm carb and a shitty kundo stays with my mates mx125 to top end.

and will bet away from lights.

and the dt has less power than the so called 33hp bikes :wtf: