SamRox Project aerox - Regeneration project...

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by Nrg-Sam, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

theyre on easyparts.nl, the fork stem is actually a tnt reproduction and costs 57 euros, so £40ish? not bad really lol

sam :cool:

2. J-Nitro

J-Nitro Active Member

yep sstill got the forks mate, still want them? they just need a new seal really

3. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

i decided to go for a darker blue so it contrasts more with the white panels, spent £30 on paint but got a tin of white and 2 tins blue on order, wasnt sure about spraying the black plastics but im loving it so far :cool:

what ya think people?
    [​IMG]

sam

4. frainey

frainey New Member

Nice :cool:
    Looks different i must say ;)

5. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

[​IMG]

got bored, had a look on the site where there are loads of these you can print out but designed my own, think it looks cool (just not on a ped with no polini parts?) :(

sam

6. Haresign

Haresign New Member

Rides:
    GPR50 + Peugeot 307
    that speedo looks sweet, what website u get it off?

7. frainey

frainey New Member

alot better than mine i made with paint haha.

He said he made the speedo design himself :rofl:

I got the template from some old fucked rox clocks i had, put them in the scanner then played about with designs :w00t:

8. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    could you pm me a link for that speedo background mate that looks SWEET i want i want :nerd:

9. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

theres no link, i made it meself :cool: have you got photoshop?

the way i did it was done it all on photoshop, then did 'print with preview' and increased the percentage from 38 to 39.5, this was damn near perfect size.

add me on msn and ill send it you, if converted to jpeg and put up here the resolution would be fucked by photobucket so wouldnt look as good printed out

oh and aerox update:

went to furbers scrapyard up whitchurch way, theyve got millions of bike spares if anyone wants bits go to them :cool:

got a mudguard, 'front apron panel' and fork yoke with cups and bearings for £35, not bad ay :cool: well talked toe guy down from £90 lol also a set of front indicator lenses fell into me pocket, shame ;)

my £35 part lot and how she stands now-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

also got a few more bits on order, number plate, new steering bearings, set of brake pads as the old ones are chrome lol

wednesday ill get the majority of the panels sprayed as i get my paint order through :drool:

10. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    wanna rip it apart an give that frame a spray befor you do anyhting...

11. Haresign

Haresign New Member

Rides:
    GPR50 + Peugeot 307

Whats the point, who sees the frame when it's all together.

Suppose it will stop corrosion.

answered my own question there :wtf:

12. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

yeh the rust will just eat at the metal. dont want the frame to snap straight in half do you ?

13. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

im gonna respray the frame tomorrow all being well, just with some poundland paint to spruce it up a bit :cool: its just bodged together at the mo as i dont have enuff space to keep it completely stripped if ya see what i mean

been in the shed til now working on the inner leg panel, had 3 holes in it and a fucking massive crack running straight down the middle, fibreglassed it from behind and used fibre filler to get rid of all the holes, gonna sand that tomorrow and paint it white, gone a lil bit light headed, when something says 'do not use in enclosed spaces' its a good idea to abide by that rule :wtf: :nerd:

major update tomoz all being well...

sam :D

14. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

frames been resprayed, panels are 80 percent sprayed, need to sand the leg panel and get spraying that white, and one of the centre side panels needs spraying blue (was gonna be white but only got one can of it so meh...)

also got new brake pads and steering bearings today, fitted them

got a new reg plate as old one got melted in the fire, 9x7 legal for mot, nowt special, and 2 gasket sets, as im taking the 70 kit off the jog and putting it on the aerox, when all this shit comes it should be in one peice and ready for mot ;)

might get some updated pics tomoz

15. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

got all panels sprayed apart from the inner leg panel and a few that im gonna leave black for now (going white)

got everything apart from the fucking gaskets, local stealership still aint got em after 4 days :wtf: if i get em tomoz, should be mot ready saturday :cool:

16. chris14

chris14 New Member

u got any pics?

17. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

few panel pics and the rear end, just bodged together to see what itll look like :cool:

itr should be put back together by the weekend, if all goes to plan :nerd:

18. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    haha love the numberplate m8 and the panels come out sweet top job :up:

19. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Just read all 8 pages.
    Shame to hear about your old 'rox mate.