runner 180s bike got stolen from out side hes work.with pics

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by runner 59, Jan 25, 2008.

1. runner 59

runner 59 New Member

well runner 180 aka kid was at work in hackney area wen he herd a noise looked out the window and 4 or 5 boys was caryyin hes bike away so he shouted out the window oi he run down the stairs a croos the road as he was so cloe to them they got away onit they got it started and just wheelied away he was feelin sick he just got ne metal foot mats metal vents pm 59 4 spot head lights well 2 days later lookin on gumtree it said 180 look look look clicked on it then it said every think apart from a frame and log book fully workin 180 engine panals sanded down all loom forks everthink we new it was hes bike so goin down ther in a little while to c if it anit hes still goin to buy it any way if it is big troble

do u notice it got down to jj180 bit to c the pic

2. Concept

Concept New Member

JJ180 is selling a 180 engine.

No numbers.

Small world and all that.

3. runner 59

runner 59 New Member

nr

nr we no were he got that from jj is 1 of us

4. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    nah jj is cool...

he was the one that built runner 180's runner from scratch for him

thats the only reason why i feel for him getting it nicked.

5. Concept

Concept New Member

Im sure 'runner 180 aka kid' could just ask jj180 to get him some parts and make another bike though

6. runner 59

runner 59 New Member

lergit frame ppl

right this is kid i need a frame and must b lergit dose not matter wot reg use lot was all cusin me coz i used CAPITALS and iv nicked a couple of bike thats wen i was young but im oright if u get to no me ask jj180 and runner 59 ther my boys so any got a frame pm me back must be lergit frame numbers and log book numbers must match post comment bak if u have 1 plz

7. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    lol concept i was the one who built the 180 that got nicked from the boy the post is about and hes very close. i dont think id nick the bike i built lol ecspecially when its my mate lol

8. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    here you go people the biek looks exactly how mine did as i was using the panels and i sold him my dented 59 with a badlt scratched end can ::
    only difference is he has red angel style lights also has black forks same as mine were in the pic

[​IMG]

9. gazell

gazell Active Member

LMAO "knicked a couple of bikes when i was young" paybacks a mother fucker aint it :bird:

10. Vap0ur

Vap0ur New Member

yeh fuck me , what a fucking nob, if you've nicked a couple bikes in the past u deserve it to happen to you, dont give a shit now mate, u deserve everything u get! fuck anyone selling u a frame!

11. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

typical london inbred scum, the reason im gettin the train to the Excel show

12. Dann

Dann New Member

Sucks it got nicked, not going to rant about it serves you right like most of the people have.

Just now you know how it kind of feels to have something taken from you for no reason and hopefully learn from that by not nicking/buying nicked parts.

Hopefully you get a frame and get another up and running soon.

13. Concept

Concept New Member

Name and shame.

But to be fair. Everyone makes mistakes and if youve truely come away from that, you dont deserve a further drilling for the past.

But as said, maybe now you're feeling how victims of your actions did. And lost out just like they did.

But just because you dont nick bikes anymore doesnt mean buying nicked parts makes it any better. Seems your lot are still moving in those circles?

14. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    It takes some balls to say things like that, if he hadn't stopped stealing bikes then he wouldn't have posted it on here, posting it i'm sure now feels like a mistake and it takes even more balls to stay on the forum and ignoring comments made by people on here.

I have respect for you JJ180 for staying here, although i whole heartedly dis-agree with what you have done in the past, i do beleive that whatever comes around goes around.

now people, can we keep our descrimination to ourselves? If you have a problem with a member of the forum it is YOUR problem, no need to dish out abuse at every opputunity, i'm sure there are people on here who have committed far worse crimes in the past.

people change, what you do when you are young can seem like utter stupidity as you grow older, everyone will have something from their childhood that they are ashamed of.

now can we all please leave it at that unless anyone has anything constructive to add to this?

15. Concept

Concept New Member

Wobbly youve got it wrong. JJ180 is not the one who used to nick bikes.

And no. I dont think we should keep it to ourselves.

This is a scooter forum and I will challenge anybody who would tell me that theives or those who dable and deal with stolen parts are welcome amongst the honest scooterist.

Just because someones "cool" with you doesnt make them a decent person. Known too many like that who turned out to be theives and distributers for the theives.

Too many people asslick and are affraid to say anything because it might make them unpopular. I on the other hand will be as blunt as you like.

Been in this game too long.

16. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    ok, sorry JJ, i mis-read the post. :emb:

i whole heartedly agree that distribution of stolen parts isnt right and i wouldn't buy anything that was known to be stolen. i agree with what you are saying concept.

i'll learn to read properly before adding my tupenneth in the future

17. runner 180

runner 180 New Member

u pricks

fuk areox 172 and vapour and purplepill u r scums

18. Major Rel14b1lty

Major Rel14b1lty New Member

Re: you pricks

thats a bit rich comming from you bruva, u gota see were there comming from though.

I think this is just going to turn into another fuking stupid argument with the same things being repeated.

So i think we should leave it as this: Runner180 used to steal bikes, hes now had his stolen, so in all fairness hes be punished for what he used to do.

19. frainey

frainey New Member

Then go take your shit elsewhere and fuck off with that attitude.

20. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

:rofl: