Runner 180 in hospital

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by jj180, Jun 24, 2008.

1. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    my mate username runner 180, had an accident last night and was in hospital.

ill start from the beggining

bascially was going chicken shop with a friend and passed his house, and out he came and we said we would meet him there. which he never turnt up which we didnt take note of. after leaving the chicken shop whilst driving back had to make a slight diversion as the whole main road was shut off with traffic police. again didnt take notice and continbued got to my hosue and played with the bike for a bit and my mate kept saying i bet that was him etc until we went to look and there it was we see his bike on the pavement. Turns out someone stepped out infront of him and he hit them, my mates was in whipps cross and the other bloke got sent straight to royal london so could be bad.

just feel liek i should have wiaited.

Get well soon bruva. comments well appreciated thanks.

2. connor

connor Active Member

aw unlucky hope his ok

3. younger-rider

younger-rider New Member

o

0 shit who crashed j kid im gonna ring him

4. runner 180

runner 180 New Member

yh im ok just 20 stiches in my eye also looks like i had a fight with tyson my gilera is fucked

5. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    OOO shit ..... good to hear from you mate... get well soon mate...

Whats gona happen with the bike then.

6. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Ooh fuck, 20 stitches in the eye has gotta hurt!

Hows the guy you hit, did you hit him at some speed or just clip him?

7. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    from what i heard the other bloke putting it blaintent is fucked 2 broken legs is the most we heard.

8. runner 180

runner 180 New Member

hopefully i will get my gilera back from the police and not tell the insurance people what happen the front of my bike is fucked forks and handle bars are bent

9. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    not terribly, but thanks ppl on his behalf of the sayin ope hes ok kid u alright tho, memba wat i sed if u get it bk tell me and ill cum round n change the engine but i doubt they will give it bk without checking it out

10. younger-rider

younger-rider New Member

hm

yer but your not even insured in your name your not even the write age your my age its got a 180 engine in a 125 its got a pm59 so if they investergate proply you might not get your bike back kid but hopefully you do all the hard work me and you put into it lol im gonna come down later and see you

i got a set of handle bars you can have but is your forks proper fucked

11. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Shit that's bad, must of been some crash also to bend the forks and bars etc. Hope you two get better, that's gotta fucking hurt.

12. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    Re: hm

they arent gonna check if its a 180, the chances of the exhaust causing greif is pretty slim. as long as the bike comes up legit on the database there should be no problem.

13. lol

lol New Member

hope u r cool and hope u get your bike back

14. runner 180

runner 180 New Member

thanks guys for the support and thanks wobbly for the reinsurance about my bike