robbery

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Edgar, May 17, 2012.

1. Edgar

Edgar Active Member

wouldnt be surprised if they ware on runners :D

2. Stathis

Stathis Black Nrg Power 70cc Beast!

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    lol and noone noticed anything??? looooooool

3. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    dude look at this..motherfucker should die!

4. MoonDog

MoonDog Member

Rides:
    Honda Dylan 04
    The guy who took his bike got 6 years inside. The guy who pulled him off got away scot free.

Still at least one of the scumbags is off the streets for a couple of years. The other will get his one day.

5. ramo

ramo GoldMember

That guy only got a stretch like that because it was the riots and it was one of the most well known vids unfortunately...I reckon they only catch like 1 in 10 people that go out doing it in London...probs less. Riding through a group of rioters in south London was never gonna go well tbh :confused:

6. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    yeah i saw he got jailed for a few years.. but yeah i saw some other vids of riots in London.. what is going on in that city?? for real now? are they protesting for something or they just went out looting stuff?? i saw a lot of videos of people looting and stealing everything! is london that messed up?? i also saw a video about the bicycles and how often they get stolen in central london.. seems like there are a lot of thieves in London plus all the ones that steal bikes scoots ect :confused: dam i wouldnt consider living in London to be honest.. looks like a nice wealthy country from the outside but its complete crap on the inside... (sorry dont get me wrong no offence)

7. MoonDog

MoonDog Member

Rides:
    Honda Dylan 04
    You arent far wrong, i had to work in London for a year, and i wouldnt/didnt live there. The place is a real shithole.

If you are smart you live on the very far outskirts. I lived near Horsham. It was acceptable, but pricey. But then everywhere is pricey nowadays. Rather live somewhere thats nice, than have to live somewhere where you feel like an outsider or a target all the time.

I still go back from time to time (but we are talking once every 2-3 years) as my cousin lives nr Greenwich.

8. ramo

ramo GoldMember

Don't see how you can say is a shithole without ever living there? Obviously if you spend most of your time there on trains and shit it will seem like that. There's actually no point living anywhere in England apart from London tbh. Hating it is so cliche theres good and bad everywhere

9. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    yes indeed there is good and bad everywhere but in the centre of london?? anyways i dont live in the uk so i cant say anything else to be honest haha :p

10. ramo

ramo GoldMember

Most of the people who were in those riots were just bored kids who were on their school holidays who wanted free clothes and electrical good to be honest..most of them didnt even know what it was for or anything.

Too many people are brought up here expecting to get something for doing nothing and too many people would rather go and key someones nice car than think about how they can be able to afford one themselves etc...London has like 10% of the uks population so naturally there will be more

There wasnt actually any rioting anywhere near the actual city or tourist areas etc and im pretty sure with the prison sentences that have been given everyone will deffo think twice before doing anything like that again

11. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    lets hope ramo...

12. MoonDog

MoonDog Member

Rides:
    Honda Dylan 04
    I suppose shithole was a little strong. But it isnt particularly the cleanest city in the UK, and a lot of times it was like no actually cared (sure the rich areas are well cared for, but why dont they do the same for the other areas?). The people are nice enough in London though. In comparison to my stint in Cardiff, where the people werent particularly friendly. :p

You are right, there is good and bad in all cities, towns, and villages.

13. ramo

ramo GoldMember

Seems fair tbh its nowhere near perfect. God knows what area you were in that the people seemed friendly lol :p

14. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

One of the most shocking things to people from outside of london seems to be the realisation that generally there aren't good and bad areas. Its pretty much one street to the next can be totally different. Well inner city at least.

15. xNorm

xNorm New Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip
    i live 1 min away from croydon, never riding my ped round there too risky with pricks like that around!

16. Storm

Storm Member

Rides:
    Nothing atm
    If your not from the endz then you don't know what time it is!