*RIP Jason* Reminder lads and lasses

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by Speedy 172, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    ***R.I.P*** :( :( :(

2. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    shit, another life lost on a bike because of carelessness on both parts, unfortunately I see it all the time, not only teenagers, not only on the road but it brings it home when you witness an event like this, how if it was 3 seconds later, it could be you.

R.I.P.

Let this be a reminder to everyone, no matter how good you think you are on a bike, there will always be something to catch you out. ride defensively, keep safe.

3. haugh

haugh New Member

4. Speedy 172

Speedy 172 Active Member

thinkin of selling mine now :(

5. Martin

Martin New Member

:( RIP..

6. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    dont let this put you off

if your a biker you will have to deal with these accidents caused by careless ness.. turn this into a lesson to everyone, rather than pack up and sell your bike...if one person packed up and sold their bike for every person who has dies on a bike.. there would be no bikes left

just let this be a lesson to everyone

you are not immune from CUNTS who think ther are god's driving gift and fly through residential roads at 80

7. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    i can see why you are thinking of doing, but would you never fly on holiday again if there was a plane crash, would you never get in a car again if you witnessed a serious accident, would you never use the stairs again if you saw someone fall down and seriously injure themselves?

i'm not trying to be heartless here, i'm just making the point that life is dangerous, do what you enjoy, i would rather die in a bike accident aged 20 than in a pool of my own urine aged 90.

Seriously think about selling your bike, think about what you will do for transport. It may be that you can't face getting back on a bike, talk to someone who will listen, it will help make up your decision.

once again, RIP Jason

8. Speedy 172

Speedy 172 Active Member

i tryed wobbly i cant ride it :(
    started it up at the house put a helmet on and went up the street i just burst into tears :( :( :( :(

9. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    Then that's your decision, we must all respect that.

i know a friend of mine who was killed on his bike on a road we both knew very well, it took me a long time to ride that stretch of road again.

10. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

fuck :( :( :( :(

RIP

11. Martin

Martin New Member

things can easily scar your mind, have had expiriences myself, as have alot of people. like wobbly said, do what you enjoy, if you dont want to ride anymore then dont, but dont live in fear it will happen to you, you can still cross the road and get hit by a car. life is based on chances.

am sorry about your friend though, and that you had to see it.

12. Hursty

Hursty New Member

R.I.P o_O

13. jacksp

jacksp New Member

shit :msn1:

r.i.p

14. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

the twat in the car will be looking at death by dangerous driving now? youll probably have to be a witness?

in all fairness i think im gonna have a car when im 17, one of my ped riding mates shattered his kneecap 3 months ago still recovering, sick of the cold, wet, the pisstaking, the chavs what play chicken and try n rob me bike, more hassle than its worth :(

rip tho dude :(

15. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    personally i am sticking to my bikes (yes i know i've got a full driving liscence and a land-rover), but theres something real about being on a bike, no protection from the tin shell round you, it makes you more aware, if people were made to spend a year on a bike there would be less road deaths by car drivers who have no consideration for other road users.

16. SMF_12

SMF_12 New Member

R.I.P

you lot dont know what your parents go through when your on a bike obviously. :(

17. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

yeah cudent agree more. learning road sense and respect for others on road at a young age is very important.

18. alexsr70

alexsr70 New Member

very few of us will no what your going through right now, but possible for some piece of mind i think we will all pay attention when riding and where all the protection we can from hearing this bad news

its upto you whether your going to stay in the scooter scene but do what you thinks best and keep chatting away on here

R.I.P.

19. kcnw9

kcnw9 Member

R.I.P :(

20. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    R.I.P