realy hirrific scooter crash

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by superped, Apr 6, 2008.

1. superped

superped New Member

Rides:
    italjet dragster 172
    last night i was out on a ride on my brothers runner testing it out for him as hes away in work for 2 nights
    i was riding quite fast about 40 and i seen 2 peds cum next to me they beeped and i beeped back then they sped off
    it came to a round about i looked to the left then carried on over
    as i was just about 2 turn up a street i herd a massive bang and screech of tires
    i looked to see what happend
    2 scooters on the floor and a car in between them
    i sped over to see what happend one was on the floor next to his bike sitting up he was fine
    the other was on the roof of the car
    what hapend was the driver of the car didnt see how fast they wer cuming he sped out and the scooter smashed stright into him the bike flipped and the guy landed on the bonnet
    lukily for both of them they were able to get up and walk away from the crash only a few bruises the guys aerox was a well write off
    his helmet had a massive crack init :confused:arc:
    but there luky to be alive
    make this be a hit to all of use
    drive safely and look out for cars

2. muzzy

muzzy New Member

Omg thats well bad glad they alrite though :)
    some stories are putting me of getting one but i think i am a carefull guy :)

3. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    tbh most car drives dont notice bikes, personaly i think EVERYONE should be made to ride a bike/scooter for a year or at least 6 moths so people would be more awaer. glad the ok tho

4. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Fuck that, were they speeding though? You gotta think when you riding that everyone is going to pull out on you so be aware and take precaution that it will happen.

The bit that got me was........

You should of looked right mate not left lol unless you mean't to say right. Cars will be coming at you from the right.

5. RojAEROX

RojAEROX New Member

LOL good point that. and yer when i am comin up to a junction i always try and make eye contact with them coz people who have never had experience with bikes in their family or wahtever dont bother lookin out for 'em

6. Aerox-lad

Aerox-lad New Member

i dont know whether its the case of car drivers seeing bikers and ignoring them or they just dont genuinely see us. a good example was last week when i was coming through town and on a small roundabout i was indicating right and as i was going round there was a bloke in a mondeo trying to pull out he looked straight at me and pulled right out on me. luckily i wasnt going fast but i still had to brake.

7. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    can winge away.. we all konw car drivers are useless so drive ASIF nobody can see you.. not hard is it

litrtle mugs speeding along, had somthing pull out onthem. wouldent have happend if they just let him out.,

8. nibbles

nibbles Active Member

crazy stuff

9. Miyo

Miyo New Member

tis story old right?

I've seen it months ago...

10. LewStrong

LewStrong New Member

car drivers are idiots.. Ive had my runner about just over a month now and its been knocked over when PARKED twice, Once snapped my wingmirror and the other snapped my front right faring and indicator lense, Cost the man 200pound so im sure hes learnt his lesson, but yeah, the amount of times ive had to slam on the brakes because a car has pulled out on me is stupid.. it gets well annoying aswell.. why cant drivers look properly?!?!

11. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    your tiny and hard to se, LET CARS GO.. its not hard, theres NO chance of dying if you let EVERY car at a side road go is there?

12. RojAEROX

RojAEROX New Member

untill all the unexpecting people behind you pile up your ass haha. that would be their fault though tbf

13. Samuel

Samuel New Member

good advice i use the same any car any where always think he will pull out countless times i had people pull out of me when they dnt look and some are even looking at me while doing it, never crashed into a car from it yet

14. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

:beer:

15. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

true ... just be carefull lol thats all i gota say

iv crashed about 3 times now

nevermind

16. Silver_172

Silver_172 New Member

very good story they are luky to walk away just every body should ride with cauction and be aware of there surroundings just becaouse they know the streets dosent meant that they can rip up and down them becaouse anybody can pull out that dosent know the area that well ...

many thanks
    Martin Day

17. Mp

Mp New Member

Yeah, good thing they didn't die, but yeah I agree with NYS, as after driving a bike you start taking second glances when pulling off etc even in a car or crossing the road lol

18. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Not idiots....Cunts!

These Cunts! want you dead, out of their fucking way. they think you're a loser who can't afford a car and you are taking up their roadspace.

The only thing you can do about it it stay out of their way.

19. shinigamii

shinigamii New Member

Rides:
    tits and tits.
    Not all them are cunts. Today when i got my new ped (currently uploading pictures of it) it's still restricted so i could only do 30 so i see this van driver (these are normally cunts) coming up the hill so i move into the kerb he passes me and actually waves * _ * :wtf: First time for me.... He actually waved XD.

most of them are CUNTS though but not all. :w00t:

20. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Car drivers are. Van drivers (like me) arent