PM Tuning Repair A PM59 For Free!

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by tErr0, Dec 5, 2006.

1. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

The well known company PM Tuning have for the first time in known history taken back a PM59 and repaired it.

Not only that but it was free and the turn around was only a week!

:drool:

A big thanks to our own Rizla Rhys for some how managing this impossible task and alledgely he didn't even use any swear words or threats!

2. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

Rhys you legend!

What the hell did he do?

3. George

George New Member

He posted himself with the exhaust, and they let him use the tools, then he posted himself back?

4. gazell

gazell Active Member

where the fuck is rhys anyway is he on this site aint seen none of his posts

5. Rizla Rhys

Rizla Rhys New Member

rhys has bin lazy but hes back in the house!! :w00t:

6. gazell

gazell Active Member

its about time lmao...i'll be glued to your project page now son

7. abz

abz Member

bought a pm59 pipe den sold it den it snapped and they guy gave it back to me for dead cheap (ant sayin hw much coz i might sell it on here) lol its chrome with a limited edtion can (after a red one if any1 has 1) but the bracket thing is snapped might give pm tuning a call :cool:

8. james

james Member

pm should have been doing this from day one they make enough money selling the danm things at about ?300 a pop they are taking the piss they should at least fix your pipe or give you your money back say within a 12 month bracket its a joke how they get away with it

9. Rizla Rhys

Rizla Rhys New Member

*NEWS FLASH* pm are still stupid wankers! do not spend you money with them as it comes with a cock up your ass hole!!

the pipe of mine that they have already repaired has once again after being riddin for one weekend snapped....

these new pipes are absolutely fucking useless and i advise no one to buy one.... have a look @ these pics if ur thinking of buyin one...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and heres the new damage...... :w00t:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. px166bajaj

px166bajaj Active Member

Thats pants. I never buy those tuning pipes. They seem a waste of money and only attract attention.

11. Rizla Rhys

Rizla Rhys New Member

i agree but i do need a powerfull and loud pipe to keep up with the rest of my engine...lmao lol.....

12. abz

abz Member

shit u should sue them

13. Rizla Rhys

Rizla Rhys New Member

problem is taking a company 300 miles away to courte, and then waiting over a year for the matter to be delt with.. if they dont give me my money back it might be a consideration but to be fair there shouldent be a need.. its offerd for sale, you pay tax so is covered by statuatory rights. if it doesent do what they advertise it to then it has to be refunded end of (and im pritty sure they dont warn you of them snapping after 3 hours use)

14. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    the only thing i like about that exhaust is it looks so good

15. Rizla Rhys

Rizla Rhys New Member

iv just sent thev 59 back again today so we will now see how long the turnout of repair is and ill post the pics wen itg arrives...

16. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125

you won't get anywhere, the pipe is decribed as a race pipe, the argument is that race pipes used on the road are not being used for the purpose that they were intended therefore the warranty is void.

All bullshit but that's their loophole

17. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    track use is harder running than road use, also most scooter track events arnt exactly nice tarmac..

18. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    yeah i know that, you know that, PM know that but the point is, race parts have no guarantee. road parts do

19. bEN

bEN Active Member

Rides:
    Ducati 848
    scorp ftw.

20. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    standard :w00t: i just love the sound of pm pipes i have it in my head now :pimp: