Please can I have some help and info on exhaust rollers and speedfight 2

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by John moz, Feb 17, 2020.

1. John moz

John moz New Member

I have just bought a speedfight 2 and I want to make it faster I’ve been told to get a Leo vince exhaust witch I have ordered and some new rollers but I wasent sure what to get but my mate has gave me some new 9.5g ones and some 2.75g ones would I be able to put 3 of each in my speedfight 2 and would it make better top end and better acceleration I’m new to the scooters just looking for some info as I don’t want to brake it all info would be greatly appreciated and yes I have got it all derestricted

2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

They are too heavy and too light if that makes sense?
    Try some about 5g and see

3. Rickard Pingol

Rickard Pingol Active Member

The best and fastest thing is to buy a set of rollers within your range. Can be found on most scooter sites And try out the best weight for your clutch. Since its a little bit individual for every scooter. That is if you want to find the sweet-spot. Unless you lucky, you order wrong size.and then you have to order a new set again and again

4. MadHead69

MadHead69 New Member

Sorry to butt in but im having problems setting up my carb on my Speedfight 2.
    The carb is a Gurtner PA370 the scooter is all standard apart from iv cut the silly pipe on the standard exhaust and welded a plate over the hole but apart from that everything is standard.
    Does anyone no what the standard main jet is or what jet should I us now if altered the exhaust gas flow