piaggio typhoon variator

Discussion in 'Newbie Scooter Tuning' started by runnerjon, Feb 14, 2010.

1. runnerjon

runnerjon New Member

can anyone reccomend the best variator for a typhoon 50.ive looked thru the ones on adren website and there a quite a few polini ones.

2. PIE-runner

PIE-runner New Member

depends on what else you are going to do to the bike.what else you doing to the bike ??

3. rOcK_oN

rOcK_oN New Member

Rides:
    Benelli 49x
    if u want accelaration go for a yamaha or a malossi variator if u want top speed then stage 6 or polinis will do the job..but am not that accurate..it really depends on the rollers too and the belt..

4. runnerjon

runnerjon New Member

i would prefer the top speed.i have a leo vince tt pipe on bike

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    what fucking nonsence are you chatting ? just dont post anymore, especially in the tunning section. you obviously have no clue what your talking about.

variators are all prittymuch the same, they will have slightly different angles and be made of slightly less expensive materials so will break easier.. so go by price.

stick with 6 rollers, cant go wrong with polini or malossi, but tbh you can go buy whatever the fuck you want, anythings gonna be better than the stock... oh and maybe buy some parts and try them out yourself?

6. runnerjon

runnerjon New Member

all i did was ask for a bit of advice . tbh i think u are a ignorant prick minor confusion.u have posted on a few of my posts and you are very cocky and stuck up ur own arse.dont worry i wont be posting on here no more.i think its funny how u talk to people like they are shit on the bottom of ur shoe.theres a few people on here who would like to see u talk to them in person like u talk to them on here. u pathetic prick.

7. runnerjon

runnerjon New Member

and i think your info is a bit childish.LOCATION-wrong place i ended up.
    RIDES-ur mum. this is stuff school kids say u fuckin gaylord

8. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    erm, runner jon (you obvious internet hardman) get your ass back in your little kids chair, eat your chicken nuggets and let the adults have a conversation.. i WASENT TALKING TO YOU, I GAVE YOU THE ADVICE YOU WANTED

for you taking what i said, and then choosing to judge me based on your MISTAKEN aspersian cast by me, thus insulting me you have condemmed your account to idle status for the remainder of the minelia...

in other words, get your facts straight befor you a, talk to mne like that and b, reply when people arnt actually talking to you. BANNED (for obvious insulting of the forum staff)

so unnecisasary...

9. JamesNRG

JamesNRG New Member

Rides:
    Piaggio NRG Extreme
    No one wins when Minor is about! :good:

10. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    its not about "winning" its about idiots posting bad advice and internet hardmen giving it the large one as there nice an safe in there room...both of wich i dont like particularly..

11. hogesar

hogesar New Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon 50
    Unfortunately this is a regular occurence with forums. People giving advice on things they know nothing about (not you minor) and people taking things ridiculously offensively, getting on the defensive and just blurting out insults at everyone including the website owner (well played, you idiot). Happened on every forum ive ever owned

12. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    i have high standards for the tunning sections and its replys....

theres one reason this site is better than every other, there is one reason you always get the correct answer on here... the staff's tireless efforts removing shitty advice.

i dont want the shack to ever be the likes of petrol/gilera runner.net/twistngo (the usual forum) of complete numpties and self proclaimed professionals giving out duff advice daily. nor do i want the boardawash wiht unclear information for people looking back at old posts..

international forum use is a bit wrong in my eyes... you dont go on and instantly demand shit from people like information/answers.. you ask nicely for it and wait your turn...you dont jump straight on and start telling people whats what who's who and what the owners should do/act like/do on there own site, you should respect the fact its ours, wiht our rules, its the way WE like it and its gonna stay that way.. if YOU dont like it then sooner or later your gonna feel hard done by when i suddenly ban you for a "siilly little thing" id rather the shack be a correct library of quiet content than a big old mess of members posting random shit EVERYWHERE like everywhere else.

the problem wiht a scooter forum is this, the MAJORITY of new scooter owners are 16, fresh from school, think there all grown up, got a few pubes, maybe even managed to get there cock wet.... guess what boys like this do on the internet? live out the dream that they were the biggest kid in school or there fuckin bruce lee on the keyboard.. fact is its sad. i only rise to it as an excuse to ban people i dont particularly like nor want on the forum..... the difference between me and your avarage 16 year old? i WAS the biggest kid in my school, im actually alot calmer on here than i am in real life...i dont live out my aspirations or vent my frustrations insulting good people and oh, i own the place....

you wouldent walk in a strangers livingroom and start spitting out insults like that now would ya.....

13. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    the best bit of this thread is

:rolleyes:

erm no, "gaylord" is something school kids say,
    im surprised he didn't call you a "egg head" while he was at it

jeeze :glare: ,

you gota give minor credit just for having such thick skin to take shit of people and still give out endless FREE advice