Peugeot vox 110 info

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by rich123, Aug 17, 2016.

1. rich123

rich123 New Member

Hi evryone
    I recently purchased an ex pizza bike peugeot vox 110 im trying to fix up and wondering if anyone knows where i could get hold of and information about servicing, repairing or even better a haynes manual as i can not find any information about this bike anywere!!! [emoji37] Anything at all would be massively apreciated.
    Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

can you give me the first few digits of your engine number, i suspect its the same as my 110, and is it 3 or 4 speed? as a rule, you can use the info for a c90 engine as all those motors are very much the same. i have a detailed picture series of a full teardown and rebuild of one of these motors, did it like last month so its fresh in my mind.
    attached are the pics of timing marks for your reference... WP_20160712_18_09_21_Pro.jpg WP_20160712_18_09_40_Pro.jpg WP_20160712_18_05_53_Pro.jpg

3. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

also i just realised there is a asket covering the mark on the head timing wheel thing.
    to do the valves, take off the little covers on the flywheel side (bottom pic) use a 14mm socket on an extension turn the engine counter clockwise, until the T mark lines up with the mark on the casing and the little dot on the cam sprocket lines up with the top mark on the head part. then using a 3mm spanner/valve tool and 9mm spanner/valve tool, adjust the valves accordingly. use the info for a honda engine. change your oil every 1000miles and adjust your chain and that engine will go literally forever....

4. rich123

rich123 New Member

Wow thats amazing thank you one question there is a bolt on the bottom of the oil sump near the oil drain plug (which i thought was the drain plug [emoji54]) when i undid it a spring came out with a small metal peice on the end i managed to jam it back in there and it seems to be running ok just curious as to what it is? Im thinking it could be the cam chain tensioner? Forgive me if i sound stupid sort of learning as i go and ill have a look for those engine numbers later when i get a chance thanks again

scubabiker likes this.
  5. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

spot on, cam chain tensioner... WP_20160713_14_21_18_Pro.jpg

6. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

its 3 peices the cam chain tensioner, a spring, the bolt and the metalbit with a rubber/plastic thingy, this all presses up against a lever with a wheel on the end of it, all of it sits under that plate behind the flywheel/stator

7. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

normally the metaltube/rubber part gets stuck inside the engine when you take it out.....

8. rich123

rich123 New Member

Thats the one lol hopfully its gone back in ok seems to sound aright and that deffo looks like my engine ill put a pic and get the numbers later. where do you get your clutch plates from as i cant find them for this model online would ones from another model fit? Also do you know how to fit the throttle cable to the carb and if it would be possible without disconecting the carb from the engine Thanks again

9. rich123

rich123 New Member

[​IMG]

10. rich123

rich123 New Member

[​IMG]

11. rich123

rich123 New Member

Cant find the engine numbers but it seems like the same one and its a 4 speed btw

12. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

its the same as a pitbike engine/honda cub c90.... ooracing, pitbikeparts,motosyko, cmsnl to name a few have spares....

13. rich123

rich123 New Member

Cool so c90 parts like clutch plates, gaskets etc should fit?

14. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

not 100% sure on the gaskets, but clutch plates should swap right over

15. rich123

rich123 New Member

Thats good news cant belive how cheap parts are for these smaller cc bikes £11 for a clutch plate kit [emoji50] used to pay £60 for my last bike!!!!!!!! Small cc,s are definatly the way to go i think

16. Damon Selby

Damon Selby New Member

by any chance did you find the location of the fuses as i just bought the same bike and my electric start doesn't work i am hoping its the fuse

17. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

The main fuse is the one for the electric start.
    Probably side stand switch or neutral light? Possibly the brake switch or bulb

18. Damon Selby

Damon Selby New Member

Awesome thank you I'll check it now see if it's gone

scubabiker likes this.
  19. Damon Selby

Damon Selby New Member

I need an exhaust for mine and there isn't a single 1 online do you know anywhere I could get one?

20. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Im wondering if its the same as a cub? Can you get a picture of it for me?