Peugeot Satelis 125

Discussion in 'Bike Chat' started by MaximusHeisenberg, Jun 23, 2015.

1. MaximusHeisenberg

MaximusHeisenberg Member

Opinions on this bike please? Not getting on with my CBR so thinking of selling and getting one of these, might be able to get it for £800, has full service history and 20,000 on the clock, it's an 07 plate.

Looking to go back to an automatic.

2. MaximusHeisenberg

MaximusHeisenberg Member

I'm just wanting to know if Peugeot's are reliable and whether the parts are cheap?

Thanks.

3. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

if its EFI i would steer clear, but 800 isnt too bad for a bike with FSH....

4. MaximusHeisenberg

MaximusHeisenberg Member

What's EFI? This bike has a four valve, liquid cooled 4 stroke CVT transmission.

5. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

injection...

6. MaximusHeisenberg

MaximusHeisenberg Member

I thought you meant injection but used to seeing FI used for fuel injection didn't know what the E stood for?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure it is fuel injected, I thought that was a good thing?

7. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

e is for electric... the peugeots with injection i have worked on have been trash, very expensive to repair, and not just because the diagnostic equiptment is expensive....

8. MaximusHeisenberg

MaximusHeisenberg Member

I really like the Satelis, but if they are trash and very expensive to repair then that's not good at all.

9. MaximusHeisenberg

MaximusHeisenberg Member

My options are sell the CBR and Innova and buy the Satelis or something else, or sell CBR and keep Innova.

10. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

get to a training centre and get a gear conversion corse, problem solved. its gonna take an afternoon and probably around £30