Performance exhaust Honda NSC50R????

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by Retrostu, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Retrostu

Retrostu New Member

As above really can’t find one anywhere does anyone know of one or another manufacturer which may fit?

2. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    you dont need one buddy

its a fourstroker if im right and my mind is working correctly. truth is your NOT going to gain much at all in way of preformance adding a better pipe, it may sound more brap brap and loud but its NOT going to add more that 0.02 hp to your motor , adding say a scorpian to your scoot will just get more eyeballs from teh cops due to the noise . ie they bloody loud , neighbours will complain and you will no doubt get tugged over for excessive sound , fail or get warnings on MOT's due to loud pipe .

keep it stock, add a upgrade variator a kevlar belt , slighlty lighter roller weights and enjoy the honda, I ride a fourstroker piaggio and have a stock pipe it did do 50mph max untill the belt blew out, a new belt and nice fresh variator i pull upwards 65mph ( stock on the book speed is 59.8mph ). and its nice and quiet to no loud monster brap brap sound just a little sewing machine purr

3. Retrostu

Retrostu New Member

I know I don’t need one it was just going to be something to make it look a bit better plus if people can’t hear you they won’t see you either.

I was not talking about a loud pipe just something s bit better my other custom bike has shotgun pipes and everyone moves out of the way!!!.

My wife just wanted something a bit better.

Done variator and rollers and it sits about 40mph she’s only a 50 remember but my boys two stroke 50 did 65mph all day long you just can’t beat a 2 stroker