Old newbie to this forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by Buggerlugs, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Buggerlugs

Buggerlugs New Member

Hi, everyone, hope you're all ok and enjoying your scoots!
    I'm a young at heart old man and I like just about anything with wheels and a motor! Guess what I'm up to!
    I'm working on a very small budget and I have, for my sins, a Znen 125 Tommy, don't laugh too much; I have marital constraints!
    Any road up, up to now, all I've done is change the rollers, and put a very loud sports exhaust on it!
    It goes ok but not brilliant, anyway I've decided speed isn't everything and have become hooked on Pintrest, which, I know, is American but I really like the way they modify their scoots!
    Sooo, I've taken upon myself to lower and stretch it and generally mess about with it, to this end, it's stripped down to frame and front end, engine out and starting to mock up how I want it to look. I'm aware I've left myself open to abuse and being laughed at, but I don't care; I'm going to get on with it anyway!
    It doesn't matter to me that others think that it's not the "English" way but, hey, if I'm the only one doing it, it doesn't matter one jot, and I will post pictures when it's done just so everyone can have a good laugh!

2. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Welcome to the Forum.:).

3. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

4. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Welcome and get the grinder out!