nrg mc2 new :P

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by antos, Feb 19, 2009.

1. antos

antos New Member

Hello i was wondering of tuning my original not tuned nrg mc2 and decided to buy :
    malossi 72cc aluminum cylinder+piston kit...
    polini multivar 2000
    a carb dunno mm i think 21
    a crankshaft later...in the near future..
    rollers....

These at a first glance... what do you think about these? Will my scoot run well or :msn1: :msn1: :p

Thank you for your time :)

Cheers :)

2. Vesta

Vesta New Member

3. INO

INO Member

Yer that setup look alright, and of course its going to run good. You didnt really need to post this thread should of just had a look round the forum ;)

4. antos

antos New Member

Sorry guyz :( i didnt know my post would be considered as spam :/ sorry for not searching

p.s my nrg is Lc liquid cooled

i read what you gave me but for real...a stage6 set up would run better than the one i mentioned? :confused: i cant believe it :/

5. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Personally i would ditch the stage 6 and go for a Malossi MHR Rep in that setup, ditch the CDI and replace it with a bigger carb as yours will only be 12mm.

6. antos

antos New Member

Guyz i got a problem i want to buy online new front bulbs/lamps and i dont know how is the base of nrg mc2 lamps called :eek: anybody can help ?:eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:

im so noob :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

id ditch the malossi mhr . stop giving out gay advice you nabje

Get a polini sport/or corsa

get a doppler s3r or yasunni c16

get the polini speed control pack

box of polini clutch springs

donotlink manifold

mod your reedblock or add carbon reeds

and a 19/21mm carb

as for the bulbs scooter-attack sell em

8. antos

antos New Member

I forgot to mention that i searched in every scooter online store...but none of the stores mention the base name

9. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Pardon me but, whats the base name? i.e whats the term mean?

10. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

im guessing to do with watts ?

11. antos

antos New Member

Guyz my mhr rep kit got canceled,deal broke with seller so i was thinking im gonna stick with the polini corsa and i have two questions :D !!!!

1st:Is the polini corsa twing ring? i mean the cast iron kit which gives 14bhp and 120km/h (as scooter attack says)

2nd: Scooter attack says i have to machine off ( 1.5mm diameter ) my cyl base in order to install the kit thats for HYPER 2 engines is my engine hyper 2? or how Can i recognize if its hyper 2 or not.By the way its the nrg mc2 lc 99-00 model

Thank you everyone for your time :) :cheers:

12. seanwhite06

seanwhite06 New Member

Rides:
    runner 172, zx6r
    yes it is, and no you wont.

hyper 2 engines are the late engines, 2005 onwards i elieve.

13. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    the hi-per is ANY 2t auto piaggio engine...,. the hi-per2 is the new shape of any respective displacment (so the new shape case is a hy-per2 old case is just a hi,per, most barrels fit between moddles so dw. just match cooling type and make sure its not injection shit your ordering an it will be fine)

14. antos

antos New Member

so i guess mine is not a hyper 2 Yupiiiiiiiiiiii :D im gonna grab that corsa for sure :D

also if anybody knows what mm is the standard carb of mc2 just let me know :)

corsa worx for liquid cooled right?

15. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Like i said on msn, standard should be 12mm. So don't bother running the corsa untill you get something better ;)

16. antos

antos New Member

Guyz what crankshaft i need to run the corsa on my mc2?

My needs are:
    21mm carb
    the kit ofcourse :rofl:
    a c16 pipe

17. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    good choice ;) any full circle crank will be nice and sturdy just make sure to replace main bearings and oil seals too mate :D

18. antos

antos New Member

I wanted to ask something...Many ppl say c16 pipe is the top for 70cc but my question is why exhausts like technigas,laser x pro,hebo,stage 6 exist? why do they even exist? I mean is there a vast difference between a laser x pro and a c16 or a stage 6 and a c16? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

19. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

The Laser is a sports pipe and designed to work on std 50cc engines upto sport 70cc
    set ups, 8000-9000 rpm...

The C16 is a mid race pipe and is designed to work at 10000 rpm +

when you build a performance 2 stroke auto scooter engine, its about matching the correct components together, you select a cylinder kit, then an exhaust to match the revs the cylinder operates at ;)

20. antos

antos New Member

i see thank you dave :D

Guyz i want everybody to tell me his opinion about this : What exhaust works best for mhr malossi rep except c16