nottingham/derby/sheifled/leister...MFN THIS MONDAY..

Discussion in 'Meet Ups / Events' started by skatergod, Mar 28, 2007.

1. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

so looks like i wont be coming as it keeps dying n seems like fuel starvation so no go sorry guys.

2. Starkie

Starkie New Member

you know the lil cap that says 'fuel' on it...go to a petrol station...take that cap of, and put petrol in it :w00t:

3. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

i had just filled up :w00t: funny guy

4. bEN

bEN Active Member

Rides:
    Ducati 848
    My week fucked up pretty bad leaving me skint, so i can't be legal on my bike
    and i need a couple of parts anyway.

5. Nitro gurl

Nitro gurl New Member

i cnt go as wobbly has to run in his piston nd barrel so i wont b there but he might be

6. skatergod

skatergod New Member

starkie or wobbly ring me to sort out what time were meeting... around 5ish???? ring me 1 of u...

7. skatergod

skatergod New Member

right wobbly cuz ur gf is a fool... she woudnt give me your number.... :msn1: what a **** so me and starkie are here now and were leaving at like 5:45ish... so ring us if you wana meet... my number is <snip>...starkies is <snip>... u best come! lol

8. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    i respect her for not giving numbers out, some people you can trust and some you can't. you wouldn't have got thropugh anyway. been off as iv'e been at work all day, finished at 5:30.

9. Nitro gurl

Nitro gurl New Member

you really dont like me do you ant ??????

if wobbly wanted you tohave is number wouldnt he of given it to you

:rtfm:

10. skatergod

skatergod New Member

anyways... wobbly where was u...u rang up and said u was coming?? :msn1: but it was fuckin sick!! loads os bikes and about 30 peds..... 1 sick 172 typhoon and 172 runner... :cool: the typhoon won in the race :cool: i raced and beat every standard 125 and 100 :pimp: starkie got fufkced by the typhoon 172 also... we had a buger from the bbq and got a drink and chilled inside... then like loads of peds did wheelies and burnouts and donuts and shit, the typhoon was sick... did wheeelies with lewgs over the bars and kneeling ones.... i also did a few kneeling ones.... :cool: then starkie pissed of sumwhere with sum other lads and i went home with a few lads i meet who lived near me.... so a fuckin good day out..... gota go again abd get wobbly and ben to come!!!

pics coming soon but was very dark...

11. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    long story, was ok until mansfield then got a puncture just out of the other side, so limped to a petrol station and bought tyre weld stuff and pumped the tyre up, it did the trick but i lost my directions :(

anyway, ended up 20 miles north of where i should have been then when i found where i was supposed top be it was about 5 past 9 and most of the bikes were gone.

at least i know where i'm going now though.

12. skatergod

skatergod New Member

hmmm i was there untill 9:15 man.... but i was on the back car park not near the main enterance..... :( about to post pics up now.... u need to come next monday!!! well good!

13. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    that could be why i didn't see you, didnt know there was another. the burger tent smelled good.

14. skatergod

skatergod New Member

yeh me and starkie had a burger.... man i was waiting for u untill 9:15 :( why didnt u ring me... you would have loved doin the wheelies and struff... loads of peps was watching the peds do stunts....

15. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    8p credit, knackered speaker on mobile and it only had 1 bar of battery. need a new phone, only lasts about 8 hours.

16. skatergod

skatergod New Member

bad luck.... dammit man....but was well good at like hmm 6:15 when it got busy...why cant you go on msn talk better??

17. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    because im not at home