new zaust??

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by SR-STEF, Dec 14, 2006.

1. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

so at this moment i have a leo vince zx and after readding the exhuast guide i have decided to get a new 1 i have been looking at the malossi mhr replica its only ?140 ish from S.I.P are these any good and are they better than my zx well i hope it is i like the looks of these aswell and will it have restrictors in??

2. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Is the MHR rep in the exhaust guide as being good? No.

Look again and pick one of the good exhausts to buy such as the Laser xpro or Hebo performer.

The MHR Rep is the most over priced badly performing piece of shit ever.

3. bEN

bEN Active Member

Rides:
    Ducati 848
    i don't understand why malossi exhausts arn't upto much :confused:arc: :msn1:

4. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

ok but the mhr replica is better than a lazer xpro and the hebo performer in your giudes so y get 1 of them wen uv got the mhr replica as 10. sumthing??

5. tErr0

The MHR Rep is in a different guide to exhausts that can be on 50cc and 70cc sports tuned bikes.

This is because it's advertised as a Mid range exhaust yet it gives completely dire performance on mid range bores. Check out the guide and you can see.

On a standard 50 or sport 70 kit it performs a lot worse than a Laser x pro or Hebo performer. On top of that it's a rip off, not chromed and badly made.

6. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

arr ok m8 lol now i get you lol thanks for the advice but even if i do get the mhr rep it will still improve performance rite?? cus i dno y but it really appeals to me i like the way they look and i dnt like the hebo or lasor what about the yasuni??

7. Rizla Rhys

Rizla Rhys New Member

point being it will make marginal improvement to your setup but will cost alot more and make less power than the other pipes listed, the yasuni low end pipes are ok but your better off with a reverse/hebo/laser on a 50/70 iron barrel

8. tErr0

^^^ What he said.

The Yasuni Z isn't as good just like the guide shows. It also isn't chrome so rusts very quickly and ontop of that it costs more.

9. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

the geanelli reverse are these any good then is it is not in the guide i was just wondering as rhys mentiond it??

10. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    i swear by them for a low budget setup, had one on a few iron barreld bikes ive built and they really do rev.. never had one snap and they come e-marked so all legit road wise too (well untill you remove the washer that is)

11. tErr0

Like minor said they are good and have a very nice build quality. Sound good too. :)

Only down side is you can get a chrome pipe that wont rust for about the same money.

12. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ye forgot to mention the fact they rot like fruit if unpainted

13. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

yh ill jus vht black it i have a rusty as hell zx atm lol well i sanded it down and polished it up abit like tht c16 lol yh im defo considering getting 1 and how do i get rid of the lil gay restrictor ??

14. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

yh so how do i get rid of this restrictor and also do they have 1 in the end can??

15. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    restrictors are the same in all pipes, theres a washer in the top neer the barrel (cut,grind,pull gentally out then smooth out the welds left) and some have a DIRTY baffel type fitting in the can.. just like sampoo m8, repeat where nessicary

16. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

ok cheers m8y thanks for the help n the suggestion of the reverse i really liking the look of them now lol

17. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    is a banging pipe, used one on a ported 50 of mine, really made it rev hard, the roller's they come with are ok for a 70 but no good on a 50.. better to play about with them till its just right ewther way.. also nock the jet up one or two sizes just to be safe.

18. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

ok just got a reverse off ebay from sum1 in nots for ?35 + postage jus needs a spray n get thm fukin restrictors gone :cool: :punk:

19. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

so ok i got it yesterday no restrictors,got a gasket 2day put it all on and it goes slower thn my restricted zx ffs?? pull of seems better tho and it can wheelspin were as on my zx it couldn't any 1 got any ideas whats happening and what i may need to do to sort out the problem??

20. piaggionrgboi

piaggionrgboi New Member

re:hi

how much do u want for the exhaust mate