New to the forum ‍♂️

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by Mannerz, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Mannerz

Mannerz New Member

Just dropping in to say hi. Joined for some help and information regarding a recently purchased low mileage aprilia Atlantic 125 2003. Dirt cheap and a little rough around the edges but only 4k miles on it and runs a dream.

Attached Files:

2. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    Welcome !

3. Mannerz

Mannerz New Member

Thanks bud

4. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    The Aprillia Atlantic in scooter terms is aincent, very rare and spares will be a problem. It does share some components with other Piaggios but only engine parts.

5. Mannerz

Mannerz New Member

Oh yes! I found that very quickly and even some engine parts are slightly different to make it worse. I'm good at making things work though and my initial plan is to remove all the plastics. Maybe sell them on to fund "goodies" later on.. as you say they're rare now and my plastics are in great shape except from a few scratches...
    It looks good with the rear plastics removed so far. A tidy little rear light cluster will look perfect.

The solenoid and regulator and all other important wiring will be moved into the under seat area.

I had problems with the OEM cvk305 carb. Missing parts and sticking slide. Ended up buying a £30 pwk30 clone on eBay and she runs great now.