new shape sr wheelie bar?

Discussion in 'Visual Modifications' started by WheelieKidSr, Nov 4, 2009.

1. WheelieKidSr

WheelieKidSr New Member

Rides:
    Sr50r With Renthals
    Hello! I work in a weilders and I for that I want a wheelie bar so I'm going to make one ! I was just thinking of what to do tho, take my indicatora out and have the bar coming out them or just bolt it to the frame and run no rear pannels! Then when I'm not going to be wheeling then ill run rear pannels! And unbolt it! What do you guys think of this tell me what you would do in my situation!

2. nuttyjimbob

nuttyjimbob New Member

Rides:
    zip 50
    find wear the frame is behind the rear pannels then maybe cut a hole so the 2 bars come out then it would be stong enuff, i havent seen a new sr with a wheelie bar but i have seen a runner and a ludix.

3. WheelieKidSr

WheelieKidSr New Member

Rides:
    Sr50r With Renthals
    yehh could do, im going to make it when i work on tuesday well plan it and cut bits and messure it up then if i have tmee ill weild it all up!
    should be good, ill bolt it to the frame and run no rear pannels if i have too, soo

4. rideorcollide

rideorcollide Active Member

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    do you lot do ally welding at youre place?

5. Sh0x

Sh0x New Member

2x

I know of a place in dagenham that does it and meant to have dealt with scoots before if you need a lump done

As for wheelie bar,

Look at the pics of bare frame and work it out from there mate

6. WheelieKidSr

WheelieKidSr New Member

Rides:
    Sr50r With Renthals
    yepp we do ally weilding, weilds pipes, all sorts of stuff, body work on cars, lodz,

7. Sh0x

Sh0x New Member

Sounds like a kool place to work :cheers:

8. rideorcollide

rideorcollide Active Member

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    sick, where is this place because i cracked my engine the other day, got a new one but would be good to get the old one welded as its been polished up quite well and i realllly cant be bothered to polish the new one..

oh and how much do you reckon they would charge for a crack about an inch and a half long?

holla at me :mrgreen:

9. WheelieKidSr

WheelieKidSr New Member

Rides:
    Sr50r With Renthals
    I think the road is called ridge way
    Its right next to bikerarealm! Its called brooklands weilding! Shouldn't be much! Where abouts on the engine is it on the top ! Back?

10. billy #86

billy #86 New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    id run no indi's and have the bar cumin out the 2 holes but make it bolt together at the end that will be stocking ouit to so you bolt it to bike then put pans on then bolt bar together

11. mbk3dga

mbk3dga Member

Rides:
    aprilia sr R
    i done one on my tph , got it trough indicators looks good ,

12. mbk3dga

mbk3dga Member

Rides:
    aprilia sr R
  13. RIGZ.172

RIGZ.172 Member

Rides:
    camel
    that would never pass MOT the police would be on to you and how you going to indicate at night??? :huh:

14. Edgar

Edgar Active Member

there are lights with build in indicators and its a bolt one so you can remove it for mot