New guy from Barnet NW London

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by JamesB AEROX, Oct 22, 2017.

1. JamesB AEROX

JamesB AEROX Member

Rides:
    Yamaha aerox 2013 on
    Hello
    My name's is James and Iv bought a Yamaha aerox 2013 onwards at the start of 2017. Has damage to the plastics but otherwise its all good more or less. Is a 50cc derestricted. My plan is to make my aerox reliable for daily use but powerful and not going to blow the head if I turn it into a 70cc eventually

I'm working as an apprentice in mechanics with jaguar/freelander and have experience working with cars and am also trying to understand my ped and seeking advice.

Just done a service on it and bought new pads rear and front, new rear tyre and new front disc

Iv just bought a new Stage6 pro replica exhaust and derestricted it and need to upjet the carb but not sure what size.

Buying a new variator as old is worn and has flat spots on the rollers and clutch is slipping, plan to buy Stage6 R/T oversize variator/transmission kit and a Stage6 sport pro clutch.

Once I have the variator kit and clutch i plan to buy a Stage6 reed valve V-force3 but wondering If i should get anything else with it.

Was thinking about buying a Stage6 R/T clutch bell but if it isn't needed I wont.

Don't mind any suggestions and opinions are more then welcome, just to add it's not that I'm putting off a 70cc kit it's just I want to sort out any issues and things to prolong the life of it as Its for daily use getting to and from work and fun.

Attached Files: