New forum... New ideas?

Discussion in 'Comments / Feedback / Suggestions' started by tErr0, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

Thats even better than the little s.t.a.r thing, dont even have to pick sections first just gives you a whole list, sweet as :thumbsup:

2. star-172

star-172 New Member

Rides:
    Donkey
    Cant you have something like facebook where you can update your status ?

Sorry i said facebook..

3. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

You diiirrrttyyy slaaaaag Terro I noticed.

4. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    there is no fucking way were tying into facebookes horible advertiosing based platform... would basicly allow anything on here to be used above copyright.. bun dat.

are you on crack ro somthing? your recent posts are ALL useless/irelevent/sillyness :confused:

5. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    that would be kind of random.

" fire status : in gregs buying pasties"......

and that has what to do with scooters or any other form of bike?...

plus you can already use your sig for that kind of thing.

it would be good if people help set up the members riders buy supplying the admins with pics and specs and maybe a bio

6. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ye DEFFO... or fill out your profiles... its linked in every post you make. can easily have pics/info on your bike and more importantly YOU in there.... if everyone does it it would be used more often.

7. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

Oops, after reading ''s.t.a.r 172's'' sig, it seems you didnt edit my post terro, its just a word filter, my mistake, your no longer a filthy whore :tomato:

8. star-172

star-172 New Member

Rides:
    Donkey
    The topic subject says
    :this:
    So i gave my idea ? Sorry for my suggestion... :good:

9. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    it coz facebook is the devil man

10. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    we put anything on connected to facebook and it means agreeing to there 25 page terms and conditions.. this makes ALL your information ALL your pictures, your email address, your ip address, fuck every single peice of information THERE property.... oh and there then allowed to advertise on here as were "affiliated" so ye you can see why its just a bad idea.

well, unless of course you want your email address harassed with "target advertising" you know, millions of chineese/tiwaneese companys sending you hundreads of emails about new bikes and shitty parts.

11. star-172

star-172 New Member

Rides:
    Donkey
    :pale: OMGGGGGGGG You serious lol

12. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    yes jme serious fam.

wastebook is the nosey-est site in the world!.

unless you do some form of entertainment its a pretty useless site.

what benefits does it offer other then making you addicted to checking notifications?

13. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg
    1 word vagina :amen: :good:

14. PrettyDodgyDave

PrettyDodgyDave Member

Rides:
    Runner 180
    lol gotta agree it does serve a purposeful use there spesh as im not old enough to into most clubs (well all but you know :lol: )

15. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    :lol: nah but its bate for that too,
    that's why you have guys on there under different names because they dont want there links finding out about each other and shit,

and any new girl with half a brain knows what your about after 5 mins of being on your profile.
    from who you jam with, to what school you went, to if you have brothers and sisters, to what you drive and if you drive, to what clubs you go, to when your birth day is.

with the amount of details people have on their face book im amazing stalking hasn't increased along with fraud and divorce :rant:

16. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    facebook means stalking can be done undetected.... obviously.

fiores just pissed he got caught cheating on there, wa sloving it befor that..

facebook is NOT about puss, nor linking new girls.. the big wide world is out there for that. its for keeping in touch wiht friends you cant see weekly.. as in, people you have known for years but want to keep at arms length or the people who work opposit shifts.. or family living miles away.

ether way not being old enough for clubs is a GOOD thing.. can go up town, pull a girl on the street and not have to take her somwhere expensive.. being 16 was SICK. free puss everywhere and lots of impresionable girls ready to be taken advantage of.. this is life for a man. come on.. why the HELL do you lot need facebook for puss? you went to school with every girl in your ends your age!!

17. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    whats wrong with using the good old fashion phone to keep in contact?,

do you remember them days when you would press a few buttons wait a second for it to connect, then you would hear the voice of the one you intended on communicating with on the other end of the receiver....
    aw those where the days :rolleyes: :lol:

18. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    nah man your not old enough for the days.... when you rang a housphone, no answer, then went on the HUNT for who you was trying to talk to.. for hours on end.. sit outside there house for hours, then you finally find them and forget why yuou wanted them, but then remember somone else you wanted to see so ask if they have seen them, wich they have so you go to where they saw them.... see where im going wiht this?

phones/facebook make everyday life easy, i know this as i knew times befor phones (and it was LONG) LOL

19. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    that sounds like the tale of a starker G :lol:

20. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

minor was like forest gump !

just used to run everywhere ! fuck phone..........RUN !