New exhaust - Less power? :S

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by [-Jebus-], Jan 8, 2009.

1. reddwarf

reddwarf New Member

Dont normaly slag any thing off (apart from the ex) but Stage six productsare SHIT i mean SHIT  .4 years of sixteen year olds buying crap stage six pruduts over priced poo ,There single ring 70 kits are made by athenathe heads ,barrel and when you open the kit there it is a athena piston in an athena box £30 deara for the EXACT same kit ,One lad brought inabox of Stage sick products for us to completely re,build his ped ,and told us to be carefull when wer open the box with his nice shiny switch gear ,aswhen he opened it ,the starter switch and the inicator switch fell off in his hand ,this is not jelousy or staying true to uk supplyers as we can open a trade account with them tommorow if we want to sell there piles of shitCranks are shit,pipes are realy shit,carbs are crap (bad casrstings burs that jam open the float needle, SHIT, SHIT ,SHIT ,SHITENHOUSEN,Glad we won the war ,we could all end up with stage sick washing mashines :wallbash:

2. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

oh im sorry i paid money for something i thought was good as there was no reviews.. if i wanted some dick weed to rant i would've asked for it, use the fucking rant topic in future! asshole...

3. reddwarf

reddwarf New Member

Sounds like your alittle upset sweaty ;) oh and by the way
    THE WORLDS FASTEST ASSHOLE

4. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

i aint upset, more confused as to why you've gone on a rant to me...? what the hell can i do about it.. thats why i had a bit of a go...

5. reddwarf

reddwarf New Member

Think you missunderstood me ,i was"nt having a go at you atal ,just having a rant a companys who supply false infermation and sell products at over priced ,prices that dont do the job they claim it dose

6. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

as i said, use the rant section...?

7. reddwarf

reddwarf New Member

Not going to reply any more as you OBVIOUSLY no every thing ,good luck with the next thing you buy :wtf:

8. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Whats with the retards tonight

Jebus this is the first ped part you've bought fair enough it might not have worked as you hoped, ive felt the same but dont get your knickers in a twist.

9. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

and you got the best lads in the game giving out info which will help YOU!

so stop moaning take it what he has said and use it to your advantage next time you purchase a part

ok ?

now smile :p

10. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

i am smiling.. and it has worked out as i imagined tbh and i think i came accross the wrong way then :p but seriously i was sittin reading that thing after 2 hours of retards in cadets and i wus like "wtfs he telling me this for, ass wipe"... why i said what i did lol

11. scary_leary

scary_leary New Member

As soon as u realised the pipe was wrong u should have sold it.
    Then asked on here which pipe would best suit a standard setup.

In fact i hope ya dad reads this, and bends that zorst round your fookin neck.

12. Vesta

Vesta New Member

Legend.

13. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

why would he, my money i wasted not his, he's got no reason to do so - and he did read it, just went quiet with me for a couple of days...

wtf have i done to get the shit im gettin on here atm? :confused: i said something to somebody because i took something the wrong way, it was't you so why complain at me...?

14. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    probably because you dont understand how well respected the guy you just 'had a go at' is. world record holder of the FASTEST SCOOTER ON THE PLANET

think he knows what hes talking about.

15. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

ahh right fair enough then =\

16. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    what can i say... parts suppliers making there own stuff, biast (ive had scooter attack recomend me a stage 6 kit after complaning about my airsil kit, no ofer to rectify this altho there was after some ranting) but ye, the stage 6 is actually a motorforce cylinder wiht an athena piston (the cheapest one is anyway, an they openly admit it) i simply replyd "i can get cheap chineese kits from china, i thought airsal were a reputable brand altho this kind of spells the opposit, dont even ask about the kit :confused:)

17. reddwarf

reddwarf New Member

What acctuky hapened was we normaly keep spare odds and sods ,barrels,
    heads ect ,and when we replace a spark plug ,we use an old head to squash the copression washer on the new plug before fiting, One day while doing this ,i picked up a head from an air cooled athena kit,put it down somwhere
    and then used a head from a stage six kit on the next plug,Now on very close insection the casting floors and even the very small sand marks Where exactly,i mean absolutely idendtical ,on had stage six on it the other
    athena ,but honestly they came from the same mould

18. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    ye i belive some are athena but the cheapest kit is a motorforce (cinfirmed by scooter attack) not sure what piston they use in wich kit but ye, its all just rebranded cheaper stuff in a box (aka pm's trick, wait for the new motorforce sorry pm tunning 172 barrel LOL)

19. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

so quite simply in future if anyone goes to buy something they should stay well away from stage 6 because it's just cheaper stuff re-branded and over-priced?

20. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    if youre going to buy ANY tunning part have atleast 3 people with a clue (you know, not shops trying to sell you whatever has the most profit margin) to recomend it (same goe's with anything you tune, experience is worth much more than money)