New and on fire,

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by zipking, Jul 11, 2017.

1. zipking

zipking New Member

Hello my name is mark,
    i am from holland and 23 years young.

my ride is a piaggio zip 180cc with motorcycle license wich is not verry common in the netherlands
    [​IMG]

i came to this forum because dutch forum's are dead,
    and i still need more information and i would like to share my builds.

things i like is breaking the law, so for evry kid in town i build there 50cc bikes with 125.180,200cc engines.
    where i am good ad is proberly the wires its pretty easy but not for evryone.
    so what i do in the weekends? i make custom cabellooms for poeple from holland for 50cc bikes with 125cc+ engines truth facebook i get poeple who send me there cabels wich i customize for there bikes.

i would like to get in a chat with poeple who speed up there engines particully 180ccs 2 strokes

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  2. zipking

zipking New Member

my old moped sold, first stock 50cc than 125cc engine with 200cc liberty 4 stroke cylinder
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    Welcome to the scooter Shack Zipking

not to rare, i know one of our members likes to tinker with roxys and likes over in holland to @scootzmadness
    i put it all down to these new scooters all being fourstrokes they just dont break down so much these days and us scooter forums tend to get hit the hardest with forums becoming quiet as the younger riders start to go onto motorcycles and into cars.

BUT there are a few of us oldie tuners still around waiting for those unsuspecting younger riders that throw a 70cc kit and and a week later it goes bang lol

4. zipking

zipking New Member

well my old 70cc 2stroker never broke down, just a cast iron malossi cilinder did the job, did not run hard but never had anny maintenance cuz i did not know what it was back than and it stil runs. but i have to be honist i prefer a 180cc 2 stroke over a 70cc 2 stroker becouse of the reliability.

my own 180cc engine is compleetly new evry part is new as it should and beside the carb and exsaust it is stil stock.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017