New 2014 Honda PCX

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by JoJo, Feb 10, 2015.

1. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

Im looking for one myself. Im curious to know how high people have gotten the mileage to tho before an engine rebuild it needed.

2. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    ive seen a few with 50-60k on them when they've been looked after. Theyre a popular fast food delivery guys bike. Not heard of one yet that has needed a rebuild, has just wanted the usual maintenance stuff like belt, oil, plugs, filters etc...

3. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

Take away places near me use either Chinese scooters or old honda scooters with gears. Iv seen some pcx's on Gumtree that were ex delivery bikes but never seen one used for that in person. 60k miles is quite impressive.

4. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Notice on E/B on occasion d/r section there's a few/place down near Egham.

5. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    Theres a few places up here that use them, the pizza place I use has three of them. The mistake most delivery riders make with the Chinese bikes is they don't look after them, that's when they need to be replaced every 6-12 months because they don't get looked after.

6. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

They crash them alot too probably why the ones near me don't use a pcx. Twice iv seen delivery bikes sliding down the market its quite amusing.

7. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    I'm sure someone who works in the industry,would appreciate such points of view.;).

8. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    ill start a new thread for this discussion and link it to you - don't want to hijack jojos thread.

I think JoJos PCX is the only one id ever be seen on though, really really nice. Don't know how she does it but all of the ones she has always turn out really nice on the eye..