Need Genuine Help And Advice.

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by rezzin, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    and the service is to make sure that the bike is runnig ok,etc, but theyle be servicing a different bike basically if your gunna change it as son as it finshed with the serivice, so theres not much opoint if u know what i mean?

2. rezzin

rezzin Member

Point taken. Is the first service at 500 miles free though? Pretty sure it is/should be. I probbably wont bother with any other services then,if its not worth it.

3. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    yeah i think so, and yeh u mayaswell use what ever they give u free . lol, and only put all the standard parts back on if u need to claim on the warranty or something, not that the warranty is any good to be honest :w00t: ;)

4. rezzin

rezzin Member

Yeah thats what i was thinking,and when i come to sell it they can have the option of it being restricted,or being de restricted,or if i sell it to a dealer it will have to be restricted anyway. But yeah,cheers for the help guys. Is £89 the cheapest that i will be able to get a Leo Vince TT delivered? :(

5. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    yeah i think so mate, sorry bout that

6. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

7. rezzin

rezzin Member

How much would that be delivered from there though? Portsmouth (united kingdom) by the way.

8. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    ahh i forgot about the german sites, erm postage from scooter attack is usually around 8 pound, but may vary because of the weight of the product

9. rezzin

rezzin Member

Hmmm. Still would probbably work out better than £89 though. :D I've got a littlewhile anyway,thanks again guys. Im sure ill need to pick your brains again in the near future.