name and shame bad sellers?

Discussion in 'Comments / Feedback / Suggestions' started by CU*TSPEED, Jan 10, 2009.

1. CU*TSPEED

CU*TSPEED New Member

weather they are on this site or others i reckon if you pay for something and it dont turn up and they have no proof that they have posted the item i reckon we should name them so others can stay clear
    also if you buy a mint or fresh item and it turns out to be shite
    what you reckon

2. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    i think more of a feedback thingy is an idea to give people an idea of somebodys reputation??

3. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

i think he is reffering to dys?

4. CU*TSPEED

CU*TSPEED New Member

who is he????????

what i wer on about is sellers on the whole no one in particuler as if we dont look out for each other then no one will give a toss if you get ripped off or not

5. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

oh ok i thought you was on about the gears you bought .

tbh you buy things at your own risk read the for sale bit

6. CU*TSPEED

CU*TSPEED New Member

but its that way of thinking that does more harm than good its sort of fuck you your daft enough to buy it isnt it?

7. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

i supose but just take it note, how often they are on, post count, if theyve sold oat before , just reputation and stuff or dont buy oat ;)

8. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    i see C-speeds point. i dont think its a bad idea to be honest. theres probably some legal lines you would have to work round to do it (in to much pain to think or check). but it seems like a logical thing to do. if your aware of someone whos not complying to trading standards or just is an untrust worthy annoyance then why not warn your friends aka online communtiy about it :nerd:

9. TIddLY_TyPH

TIddLY_TyPH New Member

good idea :nerd:

10. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    i never recived any money/cheque for the gears so i assumed he didn't send it and no longer wanted them. :bird: