Name and shame bad parts/makes/sellers.

Discussion in 'Comments / Feedback / Suggestions' started by RelentlessDan, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Scooter-Noob

Scooter-Noob God among idiots

Rides:
    AEROX in box's :-D
    if you didnt send payment as a gift open a dispute.
    if you used a credit card ring the card provider to do a chard back.
    if non of them then learn your lesson and kiss the £80 good bye.

2. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    Its a 80cc PMtuning kit,,,, thay dont make 80cc's

Ended: 27 Jun, when did you get the item in the post?

3. Cory Cole-Wilkins

Cory Cole-Wilkins Member

Rides:
    Yamaha YQ-50 Aerox

I have sorted it thanks, so I won't be kissing £80 bye.
    It was just a warning to all you guys! :).

Nope I know that.... now:rolleyes:.

I'm unsure about the date I received the items as I was in turkey and they where delivered to a relative, why do you ask?

4. turbovetto

turbovetto Well-Known Member

Rides:
    tweaked ovetto
    Polini.
    They might make good Cylinders and Cranks (and at the price they should) -
    but steer clear of anything else.

Polini frontal induction ignition - installed by Yoda - a man who really knows what he's doing. Propper earthing, spacing of the rotor from the stator, etc etc. Went like a rocket for 7 months. Broke. No reason why. Stator showed signs of cracking. He showed me another one just like mine in his 'client's gear' box. Avoid.

Polini grear up kit. The cogs are slightly too big so it's really sticky. Takes ages to run it. Never had this before - and I have three engines with gear up kits...... Do yourself a favour - get Malossi, Top Perf or Stage 6.

Polini kick case with the bearing. I had such a hard time fitting this because the axle for the kick cog is the wrong size for the Yam cog. WTF ? Once I'd solved that - it was OK - until the kick axle itself started moving in the case and required a solution. This is because the alloy of the actual case is made from parmesan instead of aluminium.
    I keep it because it has the bearing for the transmission axle at the back. Otherwise I would have taken the bastard axe to it long ago.

The only product they make which is any good is the clutch. The one with the springs in compression (rather than the usual extension).

End of rant -

5. Furby

Furby Member

Rides:
    Yamaha Neos YN50
    Avoid Moto force, there parts are cheap about the only thing they have got going for them. Bought a carb from them and my bike wouldn't even start with it on even though it said was for my scoot, also bought rear brake shoes from them and the return springs hardly had any tension to them.

Naraku, never had any problems with them and their parts seem decent and of a decent quality too.

euroscooterparts on ebay, he is the first place i look for for parts on ebay good prices quick delivery and have never had a problem.

turbovetto likes this.
  6. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    lol

Motoforce = good

Naraku = OMG cheap ship

euroscooterparts = sells supper crap shit too, and there not even cheap??

lee mason likes this.
  7. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    nakuru is crap i lost about 10mph off my phantom when i put a nakuru topend on it and my mates aerox lost 7mph with a nakuru topend on where as ive found motoforce seem quite good