my runner 125/172.

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by gillyported180, Dec 26, 2009.

1. gillyported180

gillyported180 New Member

this is my gilera runner 125/172.

has a copple engine mods not alot but it still pulls good. il list them bellow.
    172 bore
    25mm carb
    pm tuning inlet
    malossi veriator.

i braght it a wile ago and the cosmetic side of it wasnt the best so i got to work and made it nice again.

heres a cople piks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg
    nice bike my friend paint looks fresh got any vids of her going .

3. skipper-pilot

skipper-pilot New Member

nice bike chris, who done the panels? they look good. frsh forks too. only things id change is stick another mirror and a 125 screen on there, ditch the rhs gold vent for a standard one and stick a fresh airbox on instead of the filter that way it will be worth a grand.

btw just noticed the stand looks bent in pic, careful i had one like that and it snapped off in the end and i run it over :banghead:

4. gillyported180

gillyported180 New Member

a mate of mine is a spayer and he let me use his exiptment. he does spraying for people for 250 if anyone is interested? for 250 you get any repairs done and wheels and panels sprayed. mite be a tinny bit more for inners and stuff. but only about 50 quid. the vents are both sprayed black but it looks gold in the pik for some reason.
    i have a standerd air box but i personaly dont like them but it can be inluded in the sale i also have the tall screen but one side were it sits under the mirror crackd off so flaped around abit so took it off. the forks are ok but the paint is a litle flaking on the tops wich is usual. and the stand isnt bent its the spring that you can see at a angle wich makes it look bent.

someone must be intrested in buyin it for £850? :confused:cratch: