My Piaggio Typhoon 183.

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by tErr0, Nov 20, 2006.

1. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    as mentioned before, not only is this bike ridiculously fast(assuming) its also mint downt to pretty much every nut and bolt , well from reading the pages i gatehred it is

2. Speedabob

Speedabob Member

Rides:
    Nothing init -.-
    That
    Is
    BUFF

3. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

As has been said many times before... If you think it looks like any normal typhoon then i have no idea where you live as it seems to be back in time. I've never seen a typhoon 125 as mint as mine which is funnily why i did it in the first place. I love the look of stock typhoons so why change what's already a good look. I don't get this whole modding bikes/panels just to be different even though 95% of the time they look worse than stock.

Oh and not used to it's full potential? :w00t: Been ragged since being built. Probably why i've been through one set of main bearings, a kit and pretty much every other bearing on the bike already to be honest. :rofl:

4. Crana

Crana Active Member

Looks really clean and like it doesn't get to much use tho lol

5. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    dont like black exhausts tbh but yea this is one mint typh.

never fancied a chrome 59 nick?

6. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    How am i beggin it ..... its you .... just gettin too jelous.

I think everything on that bike is how it should be...nothing can be better in my opinion ..and i mean nothing...apart from putting the pm bracket back on :D

But yeah.... Nice one terro ... hopefuly i will have a bike like this one day :(

7. tweak

tweak Member

Tis nice... I've touched it... well the panels at least :pimp: wouldn't be this shiny without me

8. Vesta

Vesta New Member

HELMET.......

[​IMG]

9. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    LOOOL ....dickhead.

10. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    the point of this build was so people went "oph its a typh with a 59" then people look closer, realise its 10 years old and every part has been replaced/painted/polished right down to the fuel line hanger nand battery tube, its as piaggio SHOULD have built them, ye he could have done a race rep, but us south boys love a black typh.. show me ONE as mint as that "a project not one thats done 20 miles since 03)

as for how quick it is, theres a shit vid on youtube with the scorp on, shifting, an we all know how wank scorps are

11. fatboy87

fatboy87 Member

this bike dose look very sweet good job m8

tom

12. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Do I fail? :( or am I in the 5% :cool:

13. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    nick your parents have the same sort of furniture taste as my mum :rofl:

14. connor

connor Active Member

15. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    how did i know it wouldn't be long before the next bunch of terr0 bike haters would make an appearance!.

t3rr0 bike aint the nicest typh (because mine is) but you are a mong if you can debate that it isnt a sex wee worthy. even stevie wondor could appreciate the simply beauty if he had a old rub and feel.

i dont get what people expect the dam bike to look like ?
    maybe its that lack of random cuts and slits, bodge panels of of other bikes, runner wheels, and a Yugoslavian flag spray painted across the side?
    :msn1:....

its a stupidly spanking, jet black, fast as funk typh.

can any one come up with something that needs to be added to it?.

as for not using it to its full potential , you could say the same about any one that owns a superbike!. its a 20+ bhp ped and he lives in london! (happens to be quite a few police and a speed limit). what are signs of a a bike being used to its limits? a crash?

+ t3rr0 rides round with a bucket of soppy water and a sponge twisting the throttle with one hand a polishing with the other :w00t: :punk:

ps yes jeff your one of the few 5%

16. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    now now fire, i know of the tiny imperfections on your bike LOL

as i said many times, only thing i would change on tewro's bike is the seat and wheels.. but ye thas it. and thats what id do, not what he should do.. ;)

liking the new sig btw.. mabey onew wiht the real engine in would be better? :D

17. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

:D

Sig n avatar look good btw, PM me about your avatar please ;)

Nick you know what I think of your bike n I only mess wiv ya, u know that :p

I can say I've seen it in the flesh but only for half a second riding past :rofl:

18. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Yeah Jefro as far as i've seen so far yours is shaping up to being one of the 5%. Takes some doing though as i know you're aware. ;)

Completely off topic but Jamie my parents are fucking random. They like old furniture but modern house mods... Modern kitchen, bathrooms, etc. :rofl:

19. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    right idea.. old house rebuilt modern,

as for furniture, you CANT buy good new furniture anymore.. not cost effective to make.. old stuff RULES (wont see a 50 year old ikea table thas for sure)

when did you see the typh j?

20. alexsr70

alexsr70 New Member

so you have LOADS of money?? lol

old furniture costs more than new furniture, and of course you ent gona buy an antique kitchen or bathroom are you?? lol
    so modern kitchen, bathroom and antique furniture is the more expensive option

oh yer and your rooms full of tecno shizzle

minors got the idea loool