my new gilera runner 172

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by rideorcollide, Apr 18, 2009.

1. rideorcollide

rideorcollide Active Member

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    lol i know.. it will come off when i ride it though. havent ridden it yet

2. Burns

Burns Active Member

Rides:
    Aprilia sr50
    lol same thing i done works a treat :D so is the whole bike goin white with pearl and blue bits and bobs? looks nice :D

3. 172sonny

172sonny New Member

lol at the maskin, didnt even see it till i read that other comment laughed out loud bad :lol: looks sick though mate look nice done

4. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Well you are otherwise you wouldn't have a problem with the constructive criticism being given.

5. Kieran

Kieran Active Member

Rides:
    st
    lol @ endcan again

6. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    rofl at comments in the morning :yahoo:

7. rideorcollide

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    how the FUCK is asking me why my panels are different colours or calling it a bodged up pile of wank constructive criticism??

thats 1 stupid question and you trying to make me feel like a dickhead and failing.

and no im really NOT bothered.. for the money ive spent on it, it shouldnt look half as good as it does.

8. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

I never said I was giving constructive criticism.

Throughout the topic you will notice fire trying to give you tips on how it can look less random ghetto bodge.

Asking why they are multi coloured is a nice way of saying "your bike looks fucking random painted in 6 shades of grey, how about you sort it out so it doesn't look like a disgrace to scooters?" You could have a simple answer like "oh yeah I'm just getting the panels together of the style I like then getting them all sprayed up properly".

Quite simple. The way you are trying to kick off like you went to prison and I just asked if you got fucked in the arse means you obviously are taking offence to constructive criticism.

9. chadz

chadz Member

all he needs is to paint it just pmsl

looks good fella, just let all that all go in one ear and out other one :thumbsup:

10. rideorcollide

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    no..
    ive already said that im sorting it out and doing all the panels white so its not just different shades of blue.

fire aint giving me tips on how not to make it look random and bodge anymore hes just picking out things and asking questins that ive already answered.

i didnt say it was finished, its pretty obvious that its not finished. i just put up some pics to show how its getting on and you felt like telling me it looks shit, thats youre opinion, you might not like it. but from now why dont you just say nothing because i dont wanna hear youre opinion any more.

11. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    cough cough he made the forum we all type are opinons on cough cough
    a bit rich to say he cant post one cough cough cough cough

sorry swine flu i just got back from texaco

12. Rick-UK

Rick-UK New Member

Rides:
    Runner 200
    I don't know about you but the zebra skin wasn't really doing anything for me :mrgreen: