my "little" bike

Discussion in 'Bike Chat' started by scubabiker, May 13, 2013.

1. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

2. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
  3. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

little video for you guys that was just before my pipe fell off, it falls off when i come on the first roundabout, then i do a wheelie a few seconds later. that was a great ride, me and that harley guy where racing for about an hour!

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  4. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

5. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

then bigger rear sprocket and smaller front, should be a mental bike then, no stopping it!

6. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

ok, so shopping list consists of: tyres as above, chain and sprocket (17 46 and 520 chain) seat cover and strobe lights

7. gooseman

gooseman Member

Werent these called "interceptor" & usually blu/white ??
    reminded me of the Jensen Interceptor..:)
    Why not go onto EBAY and find an aftermarket header for it...might even find a used one...

8. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

yeah, thats why im going with the MFP interceptor theme, parts are either not available, or really expensive (plus the tax of importing it into norway), i will make another set of pipes

9. gooseman

gooseman Member

10. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

im gonna make some, my downpipes and collector box are fine, its just the silencers that i need to make vf750.jpg
    they are whole, but are very rusty inside as the bike was stood for 4 years

11. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

mfp interceptor.jpeg
    you can see the paintjob how its gonna be right? the black will be red and the yellow under that will be blue

12. gooseman

gooseman Member

Yeah I think that will be good for the paint...so you are in Norway..thought you were in the UK for some reason
    There is a guy named "italjohn" in Norway or Denmark who has posted a lot of Italjet pics on one of the boards
    Think he must be the "guru" of italjet guys..
    I like the part in Madmax where the toecutter confronts the little man at the railway station..:D

13. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

yeah, he lives here somewhere. i am british (although i wish i wasnt) but live here. its a nice country come visit sometime. i just love all the madmax films, cant wait for the new one to come out (next year)

14. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Must be terrible living with the feeling,of being un-loved,
    think they'res some 'peeps on this forum,that
    just need a hug................. .

15. gooseman

gooseman Member

You have a nice view of the sea from the balcony:)
    Old Mel Gibson had his start on madmax and now worth hundreds of millions $$$$$ if not into the billions..a while back he got a divorce & paid his wife a shitload of $$$..has a bunch of kids..
    He had a problem losing his temper afterward...drinking a lot...made a comment about the jews running everything...etc
    Saw an interview with a journalist about his asstd problems...at the end the interviewer said that Gibson drove up in one of these:http: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Maserati_MC12_1.jpg and I drove up in a cheap rental car and im talking to him about HIS problems...

16. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

thats the view from our living room too, straight onto the fjord. the beauty of this country is truely breathtaking heres the county i live in its a good video, well worth a watch.
    i heard that they dubbed over a bunch of madmax films so americans could understand it, bet that was a pisser to all those involved.

17. gooseman

gooseman Member

Cool video! looks quite raw & rugged.... I have to admit don't know much about Norway...guess I would think first ..Skiing..and Fiords of course...sea captains with beards & smoking pipes..:rolleyes: ..
    Sunnhordland is the area where u are living? you call it a county..so are there lots of counties or just a few?
    British & Americans heard somewhere... a common people separated by a common language..
    When I have phoned over...I had trouble understanding them & the other person was the same with me..:confused:
    One call I was mistaken for an "Irishman" by the lady on the other end...seemed incredible to me

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  18. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

You summed up norway pretty well there!

19. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

tyres have been ordered, should arrive next week along with my chain and sprocket, looking forward to riding it again (front tyre is too worn to ride).

20. gooseman

gooseman Member

Very much satisfying to bring an old machine back from the netherworld & have it perform..:D
    Fuel system clng & carb clng always a worthwhile task to be done...
    Ive an old Opel..worst ive done,,replaced the tank with an alum. fuel cell..10gal..electric fuel pump & filter underneath...plastic fuel lines so not rusty..
    Carb is a Solex 2 barrel..the worst ive ever clnd..dirty outside & inside..used 2 or 3 cans of spray clnr + kerosene in a parts washer + air blowgun..
    Its running and have driven over 1000 miles..:)