my dna last one registered in uk

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by astro77, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Maintained, yes. But I have to admit it doesn't get cleaned as often as it should. To give mine a thorough going over i'd have to remove all the fairings and take the rear wheel off just to get to the swinging arm properly. And on the scooter i'm a bit apprehensive with the jet wash because we all know that they aint that good where electrics and water are concerned, or around the carb area.

2. Scooter-Noob

Scooter-Noob God among idiots

Rides:
    AEROX in box's :-D
    i have a bag of brush's that i got from ebay so i dont have to remove thing to clean behind them, some wd40 to put on the exhaust after washing to stop rusting. and a little bag with elastic band to put over the carb.

your right with jet-wash's not been good, so used a bucket and hosepipe.

3. jason3249

jason3249 Member

Its a dna should flog it and get a old shape runner 183 or 172 then we are talking not a dna sorry mate just cant stand them ;-)

This is how you mod the back of a dna dun it on a friends one just for fun but looks better then it does standard :)

[​IMG]

4. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    you do know they use the same engines dont you? and the DNA as a lighter dry weight then the runner. and if you took in, there more aerodynamic. they should be faster, but alas ppl just like the runners more

5. jason3249

jason3249 Member

There 4 stroke mate not the same apart from the dna 50 there 2 stroke but you can fit a 125/180 runner engine in them not worth it but its been dun and theres not alot of turning parts for them and costs loads to tune a 4 stoke dna

;-)

6. Scooter-Noob

Rides:
    its the same 4t as used in the runner 4t, ppl are stupid. there is some right runner 4t's on the road then they say wish i could get plart like that for my dna...... same engine ahhhaahahaa.

but yes your right the runner 2t is faster, but that said they cost a fucking ton, why not get a zip84/94's 50, in the BSSO the zip's piss allover the runners 172's.

just because some one told you the 172 is king dont put your cash on it until you have seen the rest. the runner is a big heavy scooter.

7. astro77

astro77 Active Member

cheers but I don't want to chop up and create big holes in my mint DNA thanks ;)

8. ziggy_tph125

ziggy_tph125 SONIC BOOOOM!!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typoon 125,
    i love the look of the dna!!! are they any faster than a gilly? or can u make them faster?

9. gooseman

gooseman Member

Great looking bike! easy to see you have spent some money on parts...you must be very protective that someone doesn't run off with it ..:eek:
    What sort of motor does it have...is it Minarelli....Morini ??

10. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

its a piaggio lc motor

11. deejay hall

deejay hall New Member

where did u get the rear shock from i need a new one but cant find one cheers

12. astro77

astro77 Active Member

another new shock, was a bit expensive but what ya gonna do, to answer above s.i.p :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]