Multibike Insurance

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by PedHead, Jul 30, 2013.

1. PedHead

PedHead Member

Is it worth it? I have a 2006 runner that i'm going to insure 3rd party and buying a brand new 125 runner with fully comp. Should I get multibike insurance or pay them separately?

2. ramo

ramo GoldMember

Its meant to be cheaper. I usually just look for fully comp or F+T for my main bike that will let me ride other bikes third party if it a bike im gonna use rarely..

3. PedHead

PedHead Member

My old bike i'm going to insure it third party only and the the new one fully comp so would it be worth it getting multibike insurance or should I insure them separately?

4. southweezy19

southweezy19 hardcore ss member

Rides:
    yamaha neos!!
    Easiest way to find out is to get some quotes as no two people's insurances will be the same depends on a lot of things bud

5. bulliporker

bulliporker Member

just added my zip to my other insurance policy all fully comp and agreed value with 2 classic scooters and they are charging me the pricely sum of £19

6. andyn11

andyn11 Active Member

Rides:
    peugeot speedfight 2
    ive always insured my cheaper bike 1st (125cc) then added my bigger bike onto it (600cc - 650cc) so i suppose you can try a quote like that ... insure the smaller / cheaper bike 1st to start the quote low

7. PedHead

PedHead Member

So you own 2 bikes and only pay £19 extra on your premium? Or that what you pay monthly extra?

8. bulliporker

bulliporker Member

yes £19 extra on my premium