MRT Developments.

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by Carternator, May 17, 2007.

1. Carternator

Carternator New Member

Ive checked out alot of the project pages and seen that many people use 'MRT Developments' to do their engine work, could anyone give me bit of background info on them please, maybe a website, phone number?

Cheers, any help is much appreciated!

2. *James*

*James* New Member

Well where do i start :p , basically he's a cunt...LOL.

Nah seriously he is a member on here who goes by the name of minor confusion, he does very good porting/engine work/crank fitting etc at very good prices, he's ported/matched quite a few bikes on here including mine, t3rr0s, abz and few more, and you will see a video very soon of mine running, which he is setting up btw and you can decide for yourself if he's worth it....:pimp: ...

But yeah i would definitely recommend him to anyone and hopefully start my 125 engine soon which he will also be tuning/setting up LOL.
    He doesnt have a website, but can be contacted through here via private message and replys very quickly....and ask for his phone number as he isnt going to give it out over the forum.

;)

3. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    erm, this is my website :D but yes as james said alot of members on here have engines built by myself and im sure others can vouch for me as i dont like to toot my own horn (dont mind polishing it nightly tho)

4. Carternator

Carternator New Member

haha oright yea, i got into my head it was like some major company and like isay have seen it dotted all over the forum and was curious to it, but yea i would certainly say he knew his stuff going by his helpfull posts and that!

Cheers for the responses!

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    well, whats to say im not a big company? psn only has one person who actually touches a dremmel/die grinder. xsh tuning in holland also are one person band. most 2t tuners are independant if there not part of a dealer network.

the difference between myself and every other tuner in the country is i will hapily show pics of work (with the owners concent of course) its there property afterall. and i like people to see my work first as alot of tuners feel that if somone see's there work they can copy. this isnt the case as most of the work is to a 0.1mm tollerence or lower. if you can use the tools and think you can do the work by all means copy it, took me years to get to this level and im still learning like every tuner out there. noboidy knows everything

6. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Yeah a member pfffffffft. Admin more like.

Minor does good work at good prices and always goes the extra mile to help out.

Hes also damn good at setting up bikes without a dyno. Well as long as you have the balls to rag it.

Just because he doesn't have a full on company with a swanky workshop and whatnot doesn't mean he doesn't know his stuff. What ever you do don't ask him to get into technical details. :p

MRT at work in my basement. Now that's going the extra mile for someone.

[​IMG]

7. Stennett

Stennett New Member

Rides:
    Drive a 106 :(
    shame i live so far or i would have got /asked minnor to tune my dna lol cuase its a mess in the carb jeetin area and the rollers lol

8. *James*

*James* New Member

Oh pissoff :bird: :pimp: i forgot ... :p

9. George

George New Member

Or you could tell him your set up and ask?

10. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    that workshop is so small i couldnt believe it :w00t: