MHR inlet on a mineralli

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by SR-STEF, Feb 22, 2007.

1. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

anybody seen one go on at all all the manifold being straight its all weird as the normal one face in a direction for the carb to sit.

anybody know were i can get one of these subframes from ??
    [​IMG]

2. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

You need a "wig" under the inlet manifold and competely remove the electric starter motor.

[​IMG]

You can buy a completely modded subframe from XSH. You will have to send them an email if you want one though. They should speak english but i have no idea if they will ship one to the UK.

[​IMG]

3. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

yes but the wig use a piagio inlet so y make a straight inlet for mineralli?
    confused cuase if got a mhr inlet but im gonna buy a ordinary faceing inlet will be cheaper.

4. tErr0

Eh? Companys will make anything to get money off you...

5. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

well i got a 21mm del with a mhr inlet for £46

6. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

also keisler make them subframes at 80 euros cant find a shop that sells them tho

7. tErr0

Found a product you might like.

[​IMG]

Not totally sure how it would work but it's a Kiesler Subframe it's supost to extend the rear wheel out 10cm more so you can fit large carbs and small manifolds.

It's about £39. Part number KS102 on S-C.

8. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

yes seen this along time ago m8 but thanks im going for the cheaper option a different manifold lol

9. tErr0

Well good luck... I'm not sure how they work with the clearance issues but it will be nice to see how it turns out.

10. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

should be ok shuldnt it im replaceing the stock manifold with a oversize 1 for my 21?

11. tErr0

Same angle and what not? If yes then it should be fine.

12. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    what he means is the carb is further from the reads.. meaning the carb rewaction is slower. altho this is better for top speed it kills accel if the distance is too far. i use as short a manifold as possible then space above the reedblock where ness

13. SR-STEF

SR-STEF New Member

yes like iv got a MHR straight inlet but it just dont go unless you mod the subframe and take the starter motor off so i am getting a malossi MHR replica its sits in the same direction as the original manifold well its the same really just oversize.