MBK Booster Rocket - Minarelli Vertical AC - Made in France ;)

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by murerg, Dec 8, 2011.

1. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

SHOOT ME!!!!!....

Brake handles are fucked... they wont pass an MOT. Caliper rule broke so cannot set up the squish on the engine :/ That ped just does not want me to finish it!!!!!!!!!...

By the way had to order 2x 12mm circlips... £0.46 each + £2.99 delivery! :p class order!!!

2. Stathis

Stathis Black Nrg Power 70cc Beast!

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    go for some new stuff mate :D

3. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

I keep buying new parts! (I wouldnt buy a new ped :p). Circlips arrived today (Quick delivery pedparts! :p) so we ll keep going tomorow! :)

4. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    i feel how your pocket feels... something like this "motherf*cka leave me aloneeeeee :mad:" lol
    i wouldnt buy again a new bike myself.. i did the mistake one time and bought mine for 2350 fucking euros.. lol... anyways i see this project a long of time on here.. when will it be finished?? :p

5. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

I had to put it on hold for 2 month as i had to go back home in France (I stay in Glasgow). Now I have everything it should be running in the next few days. I havent finished the fairing though and havent yet decided on the type of lights I will be putting at the back.

Fingers crossed not too long! :D

Stathis likes this.
  6. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

Circlips on! Squish set to 0.75mm :) Tomorow the ignition is being set. awaiting a new diamond stone for my dremel so I can clear some of the bloc engine to allow the overange to go in. After that?... well It should be ready for a run around the bloc! lol

7. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    what kit does it have on?

8. Bradley Nixon

Bradley Nixon NRG DT Power 50! For now..

Rides:
    Piaggio NRG Power DT
    i love decent projects like this!

murerg likes this.
  9. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

It has a 70cc MXS (Maxiscoot racing department) Racing kit. Supposedly 18.5bhp out of the box. Everything I have on the ped is high end racing so I am looking to get close to that.

If it performs well I might consider touching up the case or even the cylinder to go all out. Not decided yet.

10. Jonnymarrw00t

Jonnymarrw00t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    I recon you'll have more 17 than 19

11. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

I think it will be 17ish as well as the exhaust isnt 100% suited for it. Although the polini evo 2 works well on it it seems that an exhaust with a small core would work better (type R1400).

To be honest manufacturers always say a certain power output but you only ever really get that with a 100% perfectly set up ped. You rarely reach that anyway. :) The set up used for the test is very similar to mine though (s6 PVL ignition is the same generation as the VPL Digital) only my carb is smaller and I have a polini evo 2 exhaust and not an MXS one:

I only want something that lifts itself up on full throttle :D .. Not looking for high speed.

12. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    should do that, I'm hoping 17 from my kit.

13. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

is that mk2 s6 you are using?

14. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    yeah sport pro

15. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

Just to keep everyone updated, it was too sunny in Glasgow this weekend to work on the bike! :D

On top of that the throttle cable doesnt fit the new throttle. Ordered a new cable :p ... more money thrown into that project!!!

16. Jonnymarrw00t

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Not on par with me on money just yet :/ fucking money pits.

17. greekenigma

greekenigma Member

dude where did you get this for sooooooooooooooo cheap???????????????????
    seriously want to get into projects with bikes
    but only if can get bargains like you lot

18. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

Days and days of checking ebay, gumtree... from time to time you get bargains :)

Non runners is what I usually go for :)

Stathis likes this.
  19. murerg

murerg MBK Hero!!!

Sadly I have to go back to france in a few weeks. Not sure when I ll be back for now so I have to put aside this project. So close to finish it.

I am selling all of it.

If you need anything PM me. I have created a for sale thread here:
    http://www.scootershack.co.uk/threads/all-aerox-bws-minarelli-parts.25983/

It also means that I wont be posting as often on the forum as I used to, but hopefully in a few months I will be back. You never know.

:/

20. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    oh thats fucked up mate :confused: too bad you never got to finish it... it was a nice project :(