mate got set up and robbed for hes 70 runner

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by runner 59, Jan 25, 2008.

1. runner 59

runner 59 New Member

well my mate went to buy a phone from some boy in boundry the boy said go to the garages and wait ther for me he said no let me just get the phone of you i need to go so the boy went in hes house and got the phone but took long probz callin the boys sayin hes here so he got the phone then loads of boys come from the garages with knifes and other stuff
    so they took him of he bike it weas not started and the was holdin him they made him start it and took the bike the phone and th money he was buyin the phone with it was all a set up we found out
    well lookin for ther bike other mate gets a call it was a set up and i no who done it and were it is so told some 1 from boundry and he went to the boy who robbed him and said like weres the bike or all the boys are comein he said in this ali so runner 180 went to the ali and the it was with the keys on foot matlucky then the boy who robbed him told runner 180 it was a set up
    we was very lucky to get it back but the boy who set him up we no were he lives now so. let me tell u wot the bike was like.
    it was all red with 4 spot head lights in red with the new 50 pm59 he got of me 70 kit and so and so. he is so lucky to get it back....... :rtfm: :rtfm:

2. frainey

frainey New Member

Translated version:

Well my mate went to buy a phone from some boy in boundry the boy said go to the garages and wait ther for me, he said no let me just get the phone off you I need to go. So the boy went in his house and got the phone but took ages, probz callin the boys saying hes here. So he got the phone then loads of boys come from the garages with knifes and other stuff.
    So they took his bike but it was not starting, and they where holding him untill they made him start it. Then took the bike, the phone and the money he was buying the phone with. It was all a set up we found out
    whille looking for the bike his other mate gets a call to find out it was a set up and I know whos done it and were it is. So told someone from boundry and they went to the boy who robbed him and said weres the bike or all the boys are coming down, he said its in this alley so runner 180 went to the alley and there it was with the keys on foot mat. Lucky then the boy who robbed him told runner 180 it was a set up (bullshit?)
    We was very lucky to get it back but the boy who set him up is fucked because we know were he lives now . Let me tell you what the bike was like.
    it was all red with 4 spot head lights in red with the new 50 pm59 he got off me + a 70 kit and so and so. He is so lucky to get it back....... :rtfm: :rtfm:

3. gazell

gazell Active Member

fuck me i read the main post and struggled like a twat to read it..i couldnt even be arsed to read the version with the correct grammer lol. shit man u need to use these dude >>> .............................................

4. frainey

frainey New Member

:msn1:

5. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    am i the only person who that shows up as "you need to get some of these dude &got & got or some rubbish?

always this &got shows up

what does it mean

6. tomo9992

tomo9992 Member

Rides:
    RS125
    yer i read th first 1 2, then saw the corrected post and was like :wallbash: started to read it agen and fort fuck it lol.

and yer wtf does &got mean? its like that for me 2 :msn1:

7. runner 59

runner 59 New Member

wot

wot r u lot mad tho u tryin to take the piss yer orright orright

8. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    its the same biek i posted about either the next day after ace or the day after that if u remeber rightly

9. gazell

gazell Active Member

that &got thing is when you do loads of these > it seems to change it for &got for some reason..must think its a code or somethin

10. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    why do you put up &got;

it just shows up as a code, or summin

do you mean to write that or summin?

11. gazell

gazell Active Member

ha lmao its when you press shift and the . button to do the arrow pointing right.but for some reason it changes it for this >

12. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
  13. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    oh yeah :rofl: :rofl:

14. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

It's a weird bug in phpbb... No one seems to know how to sort it.

15. tomo9992

tomo9992 Member

Rides:
    RS125
    well atleats we know now >>>> :p

16. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

17. Dann

Dann New Member

It's not a bug mate, it' one of your mods that has been installed to correct spelling mistakes and short text.

If you look, it only really happens when people use dots and then the real code

&gt; = < (the other way around but the other way

Your mod that corrects spelling is making it &got; therefor your seeing that instead of &g T; :cool: believe that is the problem.

18. Dann

Dann New Member

It's hard to explain because of the correction mod keeps changing my thing. lol

19. frainey

frainey New Member

Re: what

No mate but if you would have tried to write your post in english maybe they would take it more seriously

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: what

he's true you know :cool: