LML AuTo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by Sam262202, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Sam262202

Sam262202 New Member

I have an LML auto 4st and I’ve been having some problems with it, the other day it wouldn’t start but would try and tick over and I messed with the idle screw and got it running and went out on it for about an hour, The next day the same problem, I had to mess with the idle screw to get it up and running but this time while I was out I noticed it was revving really high so I pulled over and turned down the screw, I got going again and noticed it was revving really high again but this time I couldn’t stop it using the breaks so tried the kill switch but I ended up coming close to a parked car and had to break harder and I ended up coming off it.

It started up again after it crashed and it got left for 2 days, Now trying to start it and it won’t itll just try to start.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

I’m quite new to scooters.

2. milo2025

milo2025 Trip to Trumpton

check for a spark and make sure fuel is getting to the engine. To check for a spark remove the spark plug from the cylinder and hold the tip of the plug against the cylinder head and crank the engine. You should see a spark across the gap. If you don't there's a problem with the ignition mate. Could be a faulty coil or electronic ignition module which will have to be replaced or it could just be a lose wire...good luck!