LEXTEK alarm on Lexmoto FMX

Discussion in 'Newbie Scooter Tuning' started by wayne gipps, Jun 8, 2017.

1. wayne gipps

wayne gipps New Member

Hi everyone, I have a Lexmoto FMX 125cc (2016) - this is my first scooter and despite bad opinions on Chinese imports I have actually found this to be very good (I am sure here are many better)

However I have bought a Lextek alarm and wondered if anyone knows if there is a spare 9 pin connector on this bike and where it usually is before I rip it apart to find it! Hopefully I don't have to hardwire it but we do what we must!!

thanks in advance :)

2. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    Lexmoto have come along way since the early days , they have become more better.

re your 9 pin hook up. its possible the scoot does not have an ancilary spare 9 pin connector. you could check its either going to be under the front panel or its going to be tucked away in either left or right body side panel. if there is no ancilary your going to have to splice into the main loom or the main 9 pin connection on loom.

3. wayne gipps

wayne gipps New Member

Thanks Tamiyacowboy, I am kinda hoping that someone knows if it has one as really don't want to pull it apart if I don't have to. Knowing my luck it won't have one but I guess its all a learning process so wouldn't be the end of the world if I have to hard wire it