Lexmoto FMR 50CC 2015 MODEL CDI WIRING.

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by Gareth foster, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Gareth foster

Gareth foster New Member

Evening all, I have been repairing my son's FMR 50CC scooter and when I pushed the 4 pin connector block into the CDI unit all 4 cables came out. I didn't see into which hole each cable was in and now I haven't got any spark when I turn the engine over as I don't think the cables are in the correct position. Could anyone post a photo of the connector blocks ?

2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

4 stroke?
    There are plenty of cdi wiring diagrams online
    I think ooracing have some maybe

3. Gareth foster

Gareth foster New Member

Hi, it is a 4 stroke. I'm not after a wiring diagram, there are loads out there. It's where exactly in the CDI plug the cables are fitted. The Haynes manual is not that good as the cable colours don't match what is fitted to the bike.

4. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Yeah, I understood you. Google cdi plug diagram. You need to know how to use a multimeter as you will have to find which wire is to pickup, which is earth, etc etc

5. Gareth foster

Gareth foster New Member

Thanks for your help, it's now sparking, but not starting. If the automatic choke is not working will that also prevent the bike from starting ? I've tried to run the bike but it's not firing . Also there is no fuel getting through the carbon. Any help would be appreciated.

6. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Your lack of fuel will be the problem

7. Dave 68

Dave 68 New Member

Hi guys i have a 2018 lexmoto Milano 50cc can you tell me how to derestrict it

8. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

I did a thread a while back. Called something like "derestriction mega thread" use the search