LEDS

Discussion in 'Visual Modifications' started by AHRMG, Aug 9, 2013.

1. AHRMG

AHRMG Member

Rides:
    Piaggio X8 125
    Yerp, it's one of those threads again.. I need the help of anyone on here in West Yorkshire, or anywhere else that I can travel to on a ped which doesn't take five years and seven tanks of petrol hehe.

I'm wanting to get some neons/leds to the underneath of my scoot, near the engine to make it glow and along the front, but I have no idea about electrics and that sort..

I'm also wanting to get a couple of blue and orange flashing/hazard type LEDS to be fitted to the grill type thing at the front of my scoot and if possible the odd one or two to the rear, that are controlled by a separate switch and can decide if I want blue, or orange.. Obviously the blue would be used for completely legal purposes, and I do not intend on using them to make progress through traffic every now and again.. :cool: [/disclaimer..]

What are the chances of some of you lovely folk pointing me in the direction of some place or website/auction I can buy them from and then get the help of yourself to fit them, I have cash and alcohol.. or both ;)

Not too bothered about the neon things at the moment, just the flashy ones :p

Ta.

//EDIT.

Something similar to the lights on the mirrors of this scoot look just fine..

2. Alex Barnes

Alex Barnes Active Member

u can get the led's off ebay and to fit em all u will need is a switch and a power source prob connect that 2 ur battery and just solder the switch wire and led wire together n it shud do the trick

3. AHRMG

AHRMG Member

Rides:
    Piaggio X8 125
    Yeah but like i've just said lol, I don't have the slightest clue how to wire, solder and connect it all haha.. hence the offering of alcohol and cash :p

4. supraking

supraking Well-Known Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX125
  5. Alex Barnes

Alex Barnes Active Member

Al try help u if u want

6. AHRMG

AHRMG Member

Rides:
    Piaggio X8 125
    Perfect! Would be ideal if I could have like a light switch thing where I could choose between orange, blue or none, but beggars can;'t be choosers :p

Heck, it wouldn't even have to have orange either, that's just to cover my back haha!

7. supraking

supraking Well-Known Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX125
    well that little remote control has plenty of colours to choose from and iirc you can set the rgb values indefinatly