Kymco Agility RS50 Crash Damage + first start since crash.

Discussion in 'Videos' started by scootzmadness, Jul 4, 2016.

1. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.

Ill address the whole L plate thing before a certain idiot comments. The bike is ridden by a learner occasionally on her own insurance. I use the bike at best twice a week. Its too much hassle to remove them and keep putting them on. You dont legally have to remove them if you hold a full licence, How do you think driving instructors drive around with L plates still showing.

2. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
    not disagreeing with you but when I asked about having l plates on when your in procession of a full licence was told it was not allowed,
    we test bikes out and often take them a mile on the public roads for mot
    so we will carry on as befor

3. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    yep dont HAVE to remove them. my mech always rides pedro Lplated up he says its just more hassle to the owner having to replace a sticky front l-plate and would cost them a small fortune in replacing l-plates they removed just to test ride.

cbt teachers also ride the bikes upto the carparks on l-plates to so its kinda dumb having to remove and replace them every like couple hours.

4. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    Its bullshit. if you weren't aloud, driving instructors wouldn't have them on their cars permanently. Say what you want, couldnt give a shit. Its too much hassle to remove L plates when you are only using the bike once or even twice a week and its mainly ridden by a learner. FYI, the insurance company didn't give a shit about the L plates when they had it..

Been pulled by plod many a time on learner bikes with a full licence, they asked, i told them and response has always been "fair enough" you should cancel them out if carrying a pillion but that's it. there's no MUST about it.