Kitting Up Gilera Runner VX 210

Discussion in 'Maxiscooter Tuning' started by wiggy_smallz, Oct 10, 2010.

1. wiggy_smallz

wiggy_smallz New Member

right i have put a malossi 210 kit in my bike and it is currently wearing in. I have been told i need to put new rollers on my bike aswell. except for a new exhaust what else can i put on my bike to make a difference but not too expensive. please get back to me.

2. grantmc3

grantmc3 Member

Rides:
    piaggio nrg mc3
    im not sure but you might be able to get a performance variator for your bike

3. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    theres plenty you can fit to your bike.... nothing for a 4t is cheap tho. you dont get power for free. buy some of the overpriced 4t parts or leave it at that....
    tunning 4t's is expensive and not much fun. so basicly theres fuck alll you can fit to it to get any more power.... unless of course it started life as a 125 then you can scorce a few semi cheap bits to throw at it.... but again, its not gonna end up well. 4t's are for leaving the fuck alone and riding to work day in day out. only those with deep pockets and no care as to wether the bike blows or not should tune one. fact is its not the cxost to do it, its the cost to replace it twice/3 times a year... 210 all the 200 bits and a 125 cdi, bigger carb and at most MAYBE a pipe (only for looks tbh) is about as fast as your gonna get while staying reliable.

4. conzo92

conzo92 New Member

i got a vx 125 and i put in a 6 speed variator kit (polini) that makes a big difference to 40 mph, erm just bought a new carb aswell 34 mm so i can tell u later how it goes just waiting for snow to leave me alone :)

5. T.wavey.ldn

T.wavey.ldn New Member

What carb did u fit ?