Kisbee 50cc Help Please.

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by Leighton, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Leighton

Leighton New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hi guys I was wondering if you lot could give me a hand.

I bought a moped today a Kisbee 50. It's a 11 plate and is in good general condition. Only cost 300.

Now the guy told me he cut the it pipe or something to make it go faster I can't make sense of it. I've took 3 photos of thing which concern me one with the yellow and green tape. One with the black like fluid in the transparent pipe and the third has like a little black pipe dangling.

Putting it for a service soon anyway guys unless anyone lives near derby and wan to do it for me paid cash

Also it has a little trouble starting.

For instance today I gave the bike a good wash. It was impossible to start after by the electric and took 5 good kicks to start up! But once its started I can turn it of and start it ao fast forst time on both electric and kick.

Why is this?

Thanks guys

2. Leighton

Leighton New Member

The Second picture is of the air filter buddy and the first im not to sure myself i mean it runs like a beauty. but dont know myself if its safe or not

3. Leighton

Leighton New Member

Thanks for the reply buddy! any info on the starting situation too buddy~?

4. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    The 1st pic is most likely to be the secondary air system pipe (air box to exhaust) 2nd is an oil trap on the airbox, as it has a breather off the rocker box to airfilter box, just pull it off to empty oil out and the 3rd is the carb overflow pipe, nothing to worry about.

5. Leighton

Leighton New Member

Doesnt need MOT till July mate under 3 years old my friend! decent aye. will show full picture soon.

Marsh thank you greatly.

6. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

i think (if i remember right) they have a restrictor wire that measuers the speed of the clutch and cuts the ignition, the guy who sold it could have cut that? peuguots have notoriously bad choke systems, not done it on a 4 stroke, but on the 2 stroke ive had to clean a lot of carbs and change a lot of choke units. but first i would give it a service (oil change, new plug, clean the air filter etc) and see how it goes

7. Leighton

Leighton New Member

Thanks guys aprreciate the help greatly