Just got a jonway needs wiring

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by Nubsey, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Nubsey

Nubsey Member

Rides:
    Honda sky 50.
    Hi all just picked up a Jonway Madness and have found that one of the reasons that there is no spark, is that some idiot has cut through some of the wiring. I have a 50cc jonway madness. there are wiring looms on ebay but they are for a jonway madness 125cc.
    Does anyone know if these are the same wiring harness. I have been unable to find a wiring diagramme anywhere, so would have trouble working out where all the wires for the cdi etc go.
    HELP Please

2. milo2025

milo2025 Trip to Trumpton

Nubsey likes this.
  3. Nubsey

Nubsey Member

Rides:
    Honda sky 50.
    Milo I could kiss you. If your not that way inclined I will get the wife or my daughter or even my grand-daughter to kiss you.
    I have searched the ether airwaves for a wiring diagram, and you have found one. Save getting a new harness, will be able to piece it all together now.

milo2025 likes this.
  4. milo2025

milo2025 Trip to Trumpton

Glad to be of help!

5. Darren.hall1985

Darren.hall1985 New Member

Hi do u still have the wire diagram as trying to rewire wireloom as someone has hacked it up and not having much luck getting spark bk and link above isnt working anymore

6. Nubsey

Nubsey Member

Rides:
    Honda sky 50.
    Hi Darren, I might still have a copy at home, but I am away till about tuesday. Perhaps you could put a question up on the forum. Someone else might have one. Will have a look when I get back.
    Nubsey

7. Darren.hall1985

Darren.hall1985 New Member

That would be great if you could did you manage to rewire yours in the end as this loom was completley destroyed from just before magneto plug so having fun trying to wire it back up

8. Nubsey

Nubsey Member

Rides:
    Honda sky 50.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]OK Darren I have found the piccy of the wiring that I used to get the Madness running. Hope this is what you are after. I have sent you a copy as a PM. If no good then send mee your email adress and I wil;l send it to you that way. t stuff like the alarm was missing so did not bother with that. Nubsey