Jonway Madness

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Wendy Adams, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Wendy Adams

Wendy Adams New Member

Hi all! I have a Jonway Madness 125 scooter without a sticker/label of the vehicles output data etc. It should of been there when we bought it but that was many years ago and We think its come off. Does anyone have the same scooter, with this sticker/label on that could share the details?
    Thanks in advance!

2. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

What kind of output data are you looking for?
    A Db reading at certain revs?

3. Wendy Adams

Wendy Adams New Member

The KW and restriction info. It should have been on there apparently! The bike has never been registered and we are trying to get the certificate of conformity. They need this info for a 125cc as apparently unrestricted it can do up to 60mph which means cant be ridden on a provisional.

4. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

That's bullshit
    The Aprillia Tuono 125 does 70mph.
    I'm guessing you had to have an inspection and someone said there should be a sticker on there.....
    The certificate of conformity should be with whoever imported the vehicle from new, but if they haven't got it you could be in for trouble as far as getting it registered goes.
    Try the owners clubs or enthusiasts forums, probably in other countries

5. Wendy Adams

Wendy Adams New Member

Thanks and yes, trying to get it registered as bought about 4yrs ago and paperwork and company now gone!

6. Sahe;

Sahe; New Member

That's definitely wrong, get it registered as soon as possible. It would be a better option to print them by yourself maybe? There should be sampled on the internet for sure, and I think that it shouldn't be that hard to make one on a printer, you just need a good material, which is water resistant. I used this idea for my scooter, when I read this guide on riderly.com before going for a trip in Amsterdam. It was extremely useful, because I saw a lot of beautiful places which I am sure that I would miss if I went on my own.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021