Is This good maintenance???????

Discussion in 'Newbie Scooter Tuning' started by Noob12, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Noob12

Noob12 New Member

Hey all I'm a noob with scooters!

I have decided every 5 or 6 months I'm going to take my Yamaha for a checkup thorough ones roughly about 1-2 times a year and at the end of the year It will have a M.O.T

If Indi this will It extend the life of my scooter? (Will my bike last longer?).

2. hairyjim

hairyjim To be repaired, restored.i hope.

Rides:
    Got a gilera ice
    Ide say it all depends on the present condition of the ped.if it's in excellent condition then just keep an eye on it on a daily basis for everyday bits like cables lights tyres etc and change the oil every few months dependent on mileage you do.if it's in average condition it's gonna be same daily maintenance and oil changes but is it gonna be worth it to have a full check over at a garage twice a year.may be better to get it in reliable condition and just look after it.if it ain't broke...don't fix it.loads of people on here will tell you how to sort problems if you have an issue when it pops up and you can then sort any issue as it pops up..mot man will have a good look over it at an MOT so do the bits he says need sorting and ride it and don't worry..