introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by steve scallan, Jan 20, 2017.

1. steve scallan

steve scallan New Member

Hi to everybody, My name is steve and I have just been given a new moped for christmas, I am actually registered disabled so my better half deb thought this would be much better than my mobility scoot, and she is right great fun being a reborn rider. My bike is a Qingqi (sinnis hawk) and I have just fitted a 70cc kit and new can. It still seems to have a couple of issues and I wanted to get good advice hence here I am. As you may see I am not one of the younger members but I am enthusiastic about riding and associated events.

2. sean178

sean178 Active Member

Good afternoon Steve and welcome to the forum. There are a good few members here with plenty of knowledge that'll help you out, a few of us are certainly the wrong side of 16 cough cough !!!!
    I, like you, am a born again biker and have found this site to be a great help when trying to learn more about the world of automatic scooters [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

3. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    Old is the new Young , well thats what i keep telling myself lol , mind you once the caberg is aloft my head you could mistake me for a youngun lol

welcome to the scooter shack Steve ,i took my cbt on a sinnis some 4 stroke thing sponge as a front brake lol, couldnt fault it only for being a fourstroke and a sponge for the front brake ( badly set up by cbt company ).